Providence Bruins General Discussion VI - Providence AHL affilation with B's extended until 2029

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Cehlarik loses the foot race, WBS player goes forehand to backhand under the bar
Nice goal
Loss

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
WBS best gameday production by far
All aboard the Cooper Zech hype train
Decent games from Cehlarik and Senyshyn
Zboril continues to impress
Johannson had a tough night
French lessons Wednesday night!

BruinsNetwork

WBS best gameday production by far
All aboard the Cooper Zech hype train
Decent games from Cehlarik and Senyshyn
Zboril continues to impress
Johannson had a tough night
French lessons Wednesday night!

Like what I saw from Senyshyn is those two GP with Cehlarik and Smith. He’s been playing that “disruptive” game you brought up last week. Nice to see him planted around some playmakers.

Reactions: Blowfish

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Sweeney has an opportunity to sign Justin Brazeau to an ELC as soon as the North Bay Balattion season ends which could come soon. A 6’6” in. 220lb. RW, he has an incredible 61-52-113 in 68 games this season. He has not played less than 65 games of a 68G schedule in his four years at N.B.

The power forward was featured in prohockeyrumors.com recently

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Sweeney has an opportunity to sign Justin Brazeau to an ELC as soon as the North Bay Balattion season ends which could come soon. A 6’6” in. 220lb. RW, he has an incredible 61-52-113 in 68 games this season. He has not played less than 65 games of a 68G schedule in his four years at N.B.

Those are some wild numbers

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005

Over age season?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I believe so. It's his 4th OHL season, but he's also 21 years old. Maybe @Dom - OHL could give some insight on this kid?
Over age season?

Yes.

Thing is, for 4 years he's played for one of (I think he is) the best teachers of the defensive game in Stan Butler. You just have to understand the way Butler wants his teams to play to really appreciate what Brazeau has accomplished this season.

But to be able to transform his offensive game from shooter to all around player offensively and show the marked improvement he has speaks volumes to me. His skating has improved dramatically. If there is one area I would have liked to see more improvement on it's his first strides. They are a little choppy, but he's improved his overall speed so I think it's an area he can work on.

I've talked to him about a dozen times over the last 4 years. Great attitude and he always makes himself available.

In 2016, I had him ranked 50th from the OHL. 2017 I had him 47th and in 2018 44th. In 2016 he'd look like a steal today as a 7th round pick.

I can't speculate on the Bruins chances. I think Niagara takes them out of the playoffs in 4 or 5 games. So he could be done by next weekend. But I haven't heard a whisper about it so I can't say if they even have a chance.

BTW he just won the Jim Mahon Memorial Trophy too. The most recent winners include Mitch Marner, Alex DeBrincat and Kevin Labanc.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yes.

Thing is, for 4 years he's played for one of (I think he is) the best teachers of the defensive game in Stan Butler. You just have to understand the way Butler wants his teams to play to really appreciate what Brazeau has accomplished this season.

But to be able to transform his offensive game from shooter to all around player offensively and show the marked improvement he has speaks volumes to me. His skating has improved dramatically. If there is one area I would have liked to see more improvement on it's his first strides. They are a little choppy, but he's improved his overall speed so I think it's an area he can work on.

I've talked to him about a dozen times over the last 4 years. Great attitude and he always makes himself available.

In 2016, I had him ranked 50th from the OHL. 2017 I had him 47th and in 2018 44th. In 2016 he'd look like a steal today as a 7th round pick.

I can't speculate on the Bruins chances. I think Niagara takes them out of the playoffs in 4 or 5 games. So he could be done by next weekend. But I haven't heard a whisper about it so I can't say if they even have a chance.

BTW he just won the Jim Mahon Memorial Trophy too. The most recent winners include Mitch Marner, Alex DeBrincat and Kevin Labanc.

thx Dom

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Too big and tall, Donnie likes 'em petite! :sarcasm::naughty:

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Game time 730,starting goalie not listed yet
Frederic in
I'll do my best with the lines
Nice HD Quality picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events