Arrested: General arrest thread Part II (Reuben Foster arrested, cut by 49ers 11/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
I’m not sure what is the stupidest part of it, is it the fact that someone gets an idea that we should go out to drink vodka until 4AM when we have game at 2.30PM tomorrow, or the notion that four people actually went for it, or is it the fact that they all thought they could casually leave the club leaving a 50k tab in there.

On the scale of average Blake Bortles giveaways per game to average Jags point deficit at halftime, I wonder how many “Don’t you know who I am” were thrown.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know if the names came out overnight, but Jalen Ramsay was not one of those who were arrested. They won't get benched because they can't.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I’m not sure what is the stupidest part of it, is it the fact that someone gets an idea that we should go out to drink vodka until 4AM when we have game at 2.30PM tomorrow, or the notion that four people actually went for it, or is it the fact that they all thought they could casually leave the club leaving a 50k tab in there.

On the scale of average Blake Bortles giveaways per game to average Jags point deficit at halftime, I wonder how many “Don’t you know who I am” were thrown.
I think the 50k was in British pounds so it’s over $60k usd. So, 4 guys dropped $15k each for a night out.

Early reports was that the dispute was due to them supposedly getting bottles sent to them which they figured were comp, but ended up on their bill.

I’m sure the full details will come out later.

But like you said, it was a bad decision to put themselves in that position. You’re in a business trip. On Friday night why aren’t they back at their hotel by midnight or something? They don’t have a curfew?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

it sounds like they had drank there earlier for free or someone else picked up the tab and they thought the same would happen again

In London, many Clubs "palm" the bills for celebs or high profile guests as long as the club get in the newspaper or media because of it--guess this time it did not happen

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I think the 50k was in British pounds so it’s over $60k usd. So, 4 guys dropped $15k each for a night out.

Early reports was that the dispute was due to them supposedly getting bottles sent to them which they figured were comp, but ended up on their bill.

I’m sure the full details will come out later.

But like you said, it was a bad decision to put themselves in that position. You’re in a business trip. On Friday night why aren’t they back at their hotel by midnight or something? They don’t have a curfew?

one of the players said that he told them waiter to "keep them coming" but forgot he said it. The problem sounds like they were buying drinks for everyone around them and that is when the bill started running up

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Had to be done. Although, someone else will give him a chance so did it really?

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Ray Rice got kicked out the league for almost this exact same thing but he was almost 28 years old and "in decline"

Be interesting to see if this situation is treated any differently

Reactions: irunthepeg

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Ray Rice got kicked out the league for almost this exact same thing but he was almost 28 years old and "in decline"

Be interesting to see if this situation is treated any differently

I'm not sure if you watched the video but it is definitely not the same thing. Ray Rice knocked that girl out cold, Hunt pushes this girl and gives her a soft kick. It's still bad, way too far and deserves punishment, but it's not on the same level as Ray Rice.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad