TV: Gen V

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
A spin-off of The Boys taking place at Voght’s “superhero” school with young up and comers being trained in their skills.

Supposedly taking place at the same time as the events of the upcoming season 4 of the main show.

Lots of cameos slated as well.

This looks like fun:

Reactions: Fripp and Tuggy

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Ohh it's a new show. I saw this video you posted in my suggestions on you tube and thought it was another preview for the next season of The Boys, did not realize it was a new show.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Watched the first three episodes over the weekend......not sure if I'm going to continue following through the season.

It's......not great. :help:

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Love the tie ins with The Boys .. they've intertwined these two series nicely. Series finale should be a good one. Would love a Billy Butcher cameo.

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Awesome finale .. sets up a second season nicely and a nice lead off to the next season of The Boys

Loved watching Marie start to realize her powers and ability .. she may indeed be the ticket to kill Homelander down the line if they cross these overs in a Boys/Gen V series finale

Got my Butcher cameo :)

Reactions: beowulf

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
Awesome finale .. sets up a second season nicely and a nice lead off to the next season of The Boys

Loved watching Marie start to realize her powers and ability .. she may indeed be the ticket to kill Homelander down the line if they cross these overs in a Boys/Gen V series finale

Got my Butcher cameo :)
I loved the season, but they're either going to have to write in a way to nerf Marie, or the "cinematic" use of her power is going to be annoying.

She's now ridiculously overpowered. If she's fighting to kill she can instantly blow people/supes up, if she's fighting to restrain she can go full Magneto on Wolverine against the entire population. Blood whips/projectiles are just a waste of time.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I loved the season, but they're either going to have to write in a way to nerf Marie, or the "cinematic" use of her power is going to be annoying.

She's now ridiculously overpowered. If she's fighting to kill she can instantly blow people/supes up, if she's fighting to restrain she can go full Magneto on Wolverine against the entire population. Blood whips/projectiles are just a waste of time.
I think that is part of it and how she survived Homelander.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad