HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Gee Wally

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
:yo:Happy BirthDay to the #! (former) Mod in my book....
You were the first to welcome me aboard and have always remembered MY birthDay when others (closer to home) forgot it. Mucho Respect to you!
Happy BirthDay and MANY MANY more to you sir!:bow::bow::partytime::party::hbday::bday:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Thanks again folks.
Will be a perfect day if we get 2 points now.

For Dan: the Bride and kids got me a new IPad. My daughter will set it up for me tomorrow. They made reservations at Arturo's . A really good Italian resteraurant in Westborough. Hade a great beef tenderloin dinner. But the best was the Bride had arranged for them to make a fresh tiramisu this morning so rhat was waiting for me with candles for desert.
Now off to Moms tomorrow for Easter dinner and another cake. Hopefully a rum. Cake from the Modern or Mikes. They know I love both. :D

Thanks again gang. This means a lot:)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Thanks again folks.

For Dan: the Bride and kids got me a new IPad. My daughter will set it up for me tomorrow. They made reservations at Arturo's . A really good Italian resteraurant in Westborough. Hade a great beef tenderloin dinner. But the best was the Bride had arranged for them to make a fresh tiramisu this morning so rhat was waiting for me with candles for desert.
Now off to Moms tomorrow for Easter dinner and another cake. Hopefully a rum. Cake from the Modern or Mikes. They know I love both. :D

Awesome Wally- here's to another year of perfect health

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks again folks.

So a perfect day for you :)

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
Happy Birthday! Gee Wally

Wally, I wish you a very happy birthday.
It's pretty good even at 57:) my good friend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad