HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Gee Wally

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Happy Birthday Wally !!!

I just love when you tell us a family story. It is refreshing to hear from someone who loves his family.

Have a most wonderful day !

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
No way? Another one:laugh:

You know our routine I want the day or weekend summary

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Gee Wally, Larry Mondello used to tell me that birthdays were for gettin' free stuff, so I hope ya get alot of free stuff. And a big birthday cake too !

:party:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Thanks all from the bottom of my heart!
:)

Nothing huge planned. Heading out right now to get son #2 fit for Prom tux. Then out to dinner tonight.
Probably have a cake at my Moms tomorrow after Easter Dinner at her place. All sisters and their kids will be there so that'll be nice.

57. Man time flies. Its nuts. My first year here I turned 40.. Great times though with you all.

Once again, thanks and much love to you all!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Nothing huge planned. Heading out right now to get son #2 fit for Prom tux. Then out to dinner tonight.
Probably have a cake at my Moms tomorrow after Easter Dinner at her place. All sisters and their kids will be there so that'll be nice.

57. Man time flies. Its nuts. My first year here I turned 40.. Great times though with you all.

Haha I was like 38 when I first came here- we met at Bruins game and I think both our kids were Santa Claus age now they are in college

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

woah. 57? you're a young fella. happy birthday bud. been an interesting ride over here at HF.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad