HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Gee Wally

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Happy birthday Wally!

image001.gif

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Happy Birthday Wally !!!!

I just love your stories. They are usually very heartwarming. It is nice when a guy speaks well of his "bride" and his children ...very refreshing :)

You are not old .

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
My first Bday here was when I turned 40. Today I'm 56. Where has it gone?

Anyway, no huge plans for today. When you hit this stage , I got everything I need.

So, the Bride is taking me to a movie and lunch. I took the day off.
My daughter baked my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. My boy has indoor practice this evening.

They made reservations for me at Via in Worcester tomorrow night. My favorite resteraunt. If ever out this way I highly recommend it.

http://www.viaitaliantable.com

The going to Foxwoods in May to see John Pinnette. He makes me lmao. So, that'll be fun.

Anyway, thanks again folks . You're the best!

:)

Sounds like you have a fantastic family, and are going to have a great Birthday!

John Pinette is a very very funny stand-up comedian, and is from Boston if I'm not mistaken.

John-Pinette300.jpg

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Happy Birthday to one of the finest men I've never had the pleasure to meet - you make me believe in wove, true wove when you tell you and your Bride stories - and your children are a statement to your fathering skills -

One day I would love to meet your whole family - but you in particular.

Many many happy more to you....

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Happy Birthday to one of the finest men I've never had the pleasure to meet - you make me believe in wove, true wove when you tell you and your Bride stories - and your children are a statement to your fathering skills -

One day I would love to meet your whole family - but you in particular.

Many many happy more to you....

well done slipping the Princess Bride reference in there. :handclap:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
happy birthday and many more, Wally:handclap:.....let us know about the meal (always like to hear what the family cooks up for you)

Ok Dan. So like I said earlier tomorrow night is the main bout meal at Via. :D

But the Bride being who she is 'whipped up' a favorite of mine for tonight. Here's what we just had.

Appetizer was fresh buffalo mozzarella , sliced tomatoes , with balsamic drizzle.

Spiral cut ham. Herb and lemon roasted new potatoes. Sweet peas with crispy crushed bacon. ( this was a treat since normally she doesn't allow me to indulge in my love of bacon).
Also fresh baked rolls with oven roasted garlic for spreading.

A very nice bottle of California white.

Oh, in about an hour , after I rest my belly, we will have a Tiramasu she had made at Holy Cannoli in Worcester.

To top it off, son number 1 Connor just called me from Amherst.

Life is so, so good.

Thanks again folks. Much love for all of you!

:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad