WWE: GDT: Wrestlemania 39

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Night 1

United States Championship: Austin Theory (c) vs. John Cena
SmackDown Women's Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships: The Usos (c) vs. Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens
Becky Lynch, Lita & Trish Stratus vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky)
Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul
Rey Mysterio vs. Dominik Mysterio
Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs. Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy vs. Viking Raiders

Night 2

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
Raw Women's Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka
Intercontinental Championship: Gunther (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus
Hell in a Cell: Edge vs. Finn Balor
Brock Lesnar vs. Omos
Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler vs. Natalya & Shotzi vs. Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Charlotte is probably on suicide watch knowing that they didn’t get the main event spot.

f***, I hope Rhea squashes her and she can f*** off forever.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Seems I'm in the minority but I hate two night Wrestlemania's.

They could cut down on the length but just not having nothing matches. Not every wrestler and every feud needs to be on PPV, let alone Wrestlemania. It would make tv more interesting if some stuff blew over on those programs.

Looking forward to my favorite game - going through the card and seeing which matches could have been on Smackdown.

I will say this, the card does look meatier than the first few iterations of two-night Mania. Last year was This Could Have Been on Smackdown, the Musical.

Reactions: Fro

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Also, going to venture a guess here - having an obnoxious heel host the show is going to get annoying after one segment.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Here comes the Sami hype to make me sad.

Once again, the hot angle is getting pushed down the card for the one they decided on ages ago, no disrespect to Cody.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
First wrestling in a LONG time. MAIN EVENT TAG TEAM is what i'm here for
It’s the match I’m most interested in also. I would love to see the resurgence of the tag team division. I’m hoping the rumours are true about reuniting Champa and Gargano

Reactions: ColePens

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It’s the match I’m most interested in also. I would love to see the resurgence of the tag team division. I’m hoping the rumours are true about reuniting Champa and Gargano
They could have the be a team and then do another breakup thing. Just do it over. It was good.

Don't underestimate how much of the mainstream audience doesn't watch NXT.

Reactions: Habsrule

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Seems I'm in the minority but I hate two night Wrestlemania's.

They could cut down on the length but just not having nothing matches. Not every wrestler and every feud needs to be on PPV, let alone Wrestlemania. It would make tv more interesting if some stuff blew over on those programs.

Looking forward to my favorite game - going through the card and seeing which matches could have been on Smackdown.

I will say this, the card does look meatier than the first few iterations of two-night Mania. Last year was This Could Have Been on Smackdown, the Musical.
I hate two night Manias as well, man. I’ve been pretty against it.

I understand why, but I’m just not a fan.

Reactions: Fro

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I hate two night Manias as well, man. I’ve been pretty against it.

I understand why, but I’m just not a fan.
AEW has it half right, doing some real quality matches and feuds on tv, but then they have 15-match PPV's anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad