GDT: GDT: Washington @ Columbus 7:00 PM EST

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Oshie is a major liability out there when he’s not tipping pucks in. That 2nd Columbus goal was on him from start to finish.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It's almost as if he knows the coach is looking to bench him for the smallest mistake
Yeah that hasn’t helped but he’s regressing. He looks like the equivalent of a quarterback seeing ghosts in the secondary. He’s not trusting his instincts, looks like he’s second guessing where he’s supposed to be, and he’s hesitant to make plays with the puck. A goal would really help him.

Reactions: Calicaps

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
These Blue Jackets jerseys look like a cross between the Kings and the old Colorado alternates. They dont look like CBJ jerseys at all

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
These Blue Jackets jerseys look like a cross between the Kings and the old Colorado alternates. They dont look like CBJ jerseys at all
Twice now I've looked up to a replay and thought it was an inexplicable clip from an Avalanche game

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I actually don’t hate them but these are still my favorite of theirs. Slim pickings to choose from.

1675218458303.jpeg

Reactions: Hivemind

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Yeah that hasn’t helped but he’s regressing. He looks like the equivalent of a quarterback seeing ghosts in the secondary. He’s not trusting his instincts, looks like he’s second guessing where he’s supposed to be, and he’s hesitant to make plays with the puck. A goal would really help him.
would help if he'd shoot

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Oh dude, Mantha....

That should have been pinned behind the Jackets net and instead like 4 seconds later it's in theirs.
Nope. That's entirely on Kuzy. Mantha set up a great shot for him and he HAD to make one more pass as usual.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Nope. That's entirely on Kuzy. Mantha set up a great shot for him and he HAD to make one more pass as usual.
Not entirely. Shot, pass, whatever, possession came to the Jackets slowly behind their net and Mantha didn't move his feet once as the first man to pressure, got there very late when he could have easily contested and pressured with any intensity.

I'm not even usually the Mantha doesn't hustle guy but that one was bad.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Kuzy has the hockey IQ of Will Ferrell in that ice skating movie. That once in a blue moon circling with fancy pass from behind the net doesn’t change that.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Yeah about five minutes ago i started thinking, ‘hmmm, i hope we dont lose this in regulation. Cuz it’s starting to feel like a distinct possibility’

This
Yep. I don't want to see any stupid trades by BMac looking to save his hide.

Please no Erat for Forsberg.

Just get rid of Mantha. He'll never amount to anything worthwhile as a Cap

Reactions: ClevelandCapsfan

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Kuzy has the hockey IQ of Will Ferrell in that ice skating movie. That once in a blue moon circling with fancy pass from behind the net doesn’t change that.
Even that assist was luck. He had a pass come right back to him off a Columbus player during that sequence.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Not entirely. Shot, pass, whatever, possession came to the Jackets slowly behind their net and Mantha didn't move his feet once as the first man to pressure, got there very late when he could have easily contested and pressured with any intensity.

I'm not even usually the Mantha doesn't hustle guy but that one was bad.
Yes, entirely. Kuzy turned it over and didn't chase the guy he gave it away to. It's on him and only him, he should've one timed the perfect pass he got. Mantha did exactly what you'd want him to do on offense. Or I guess you can blame the LD for being out of position too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad