OT: GDT: Super Bowl XLIX - Here we go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur*

qdJSgjg.gif
I might just sit in front of my computer watching that gif on repeat for the next 9 hours.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Can't get over the last 2 minutes...or even second half...or even the whole game.

If you didn't know any better you would think it was scripted. We kind of blew it in the 1st half and Seattle in the 2nd half and last play. How can you let Wilson throw it in that situation?

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Yup but they shouldnt being in 6 superbowls is better than being in 4

And he had a serious shot winning the other 2 he lost.

And unlike Peyton, he finished the job against Seattle. But denver got blown out and Tom completed another game winning drive.
Seriously, it's not even debate anymore between Peyton and Tom.

bWo*

original

Seattle got lucky but at the end, their luck ran out. Brady is the GOAT, **** the seahawks and their classes players

Arthur*

I'm going to have to watch the ending and the postgame celebration again later, I'm just way too jacked up to be able to process anything right now

bigtimehockeyfan999*

im soo ****ing happy right now...o my god...I cant believe it I just awe **** fck man cry cry cry..kd:cry::cry::cry: im so ****ing happy all u bruins fans (im a habs fan) I just....I ****ing love you tonight...I just ****ing love you go paatriots **** im getting drunk brady best ever

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Why did Bill not call timeout.. if Seattle score we would have had no time to win?....and why did Seattle pass the ball ?...I will never understand

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Called my friend in Roslindale Massachusetts they been having issues watching it on there Dish. The Pats won this game fair and square! What a Finnish!!

Congratz too all PATRIOT FANS! WERE ALL PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Caps fans here. Given the brutal way you guys lost the "perfect season" SB (when was that, 08? I think), great to see the Pats and Boston fans get some redemption tonight. Congrats on #4!

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
My first ever superbowl game and what a F......g game!
Man I was going to crash my tv after the 3rd, I'm speechless, no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad