GDT Signup sheet (custom/themed only)

wewantyoursoul

Oct 14, 2021
Happy Valley, OR
RCH did a fantastic job of laying out Game 13. Is there somewhere to find a fair amount of that info. I'm not knowledgeable enough to lay out good info like RCH did...but I could definitely copy stuff and help create a GDT.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
RCH did a fantastic job of laying out Game 13. Is there somewhere to find a fair amount of that info. I'm not knowledgeable enough to lay out good info like RCH did...but I could definitely copy stuff and help create a GDT.
Thanks for offering to chip in.

- NHL.com is a great source. When you go to their home page, their scoreboard on top shows the matchups for the day, including the time and channels they will be on.

- Stats regarding top scorers, assists, points, TOI, etc can all be gathered from the team's NHL page. Eg: Official Seattle Kraken Website

- If you follow twitter they generally post lines at morning skates which gives you an idea on lines for the game.

- For opponents skating lines you can either bounce on their forum and post there asking for their expected lines too. I have done that in the past.

The other stuff from RCH takes time and he does a great job on those. Really comes down to how much time you want to put in on the GDT.

However, I would say the top two are generally a good start for a GDT. Anything else is even better.

Reactions: wewantyoursoul

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Just bumping this for this coming season.

Since we didn't really have anybody clamoring for specific dates (in fact, only two dates for the whole season), instead just post in here if you want to take one maybe the day before or the morning of the game just to let others know you plan to do it, otherwise it's game on for who gets theirs up the fastest.

*if you disagree with my assessment on the usefulness of long term sign up for this group of people, please let me know.

Reactions: RainyCityHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad