GDT Sign up

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I work early so can start the threads. I put zero effort into it though, doubt anyone wants that.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
On the Stanley Cup Playoffs main board the moderators copy and paste the GDT of the home team for each game played that night. @Fenway Had originally posted the Game 3 thread from the Bruins board and @Cor had to post his GDT from here and have it used instead of the Bruins GDT.

The Bruins seem to take it really seriously. One of their posters does put together really nice GDT though.

Reactions: Fenway

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
On the Stanley Cup Playoffs main board the moderators copy and paste the GDT of the home team for each game played that night. @Fenway Had originally posted the Game 3 thread from the Bruins board and @Cor had to post his GDT from here and have it used instead of the Bruins GDT.

I had no involvement with the main board GDT last night - if the B's GDT did show up there it wasn't my doing, I just posted on the Bruins board

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
You still copied and pasted it from the Bruins board onto the Playoffs boards and gave credit to the person who designed it.

GDT: - ECQF Game 3 | Bruins @ Maple Leafs | 7PM | NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Either way that's in the past.

I was NOT the one that copied it yesterday - I did post it on the Bruins board.

Any senior moderator has the power to copy a post to another forum. Rule of thumb has always been if a home team does not post a GDT by NOON ET on gameday - the visiting team one will be posted.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
(To clear the air, a mod on the main boards said he was the one to post the Bruins thread last night, not @Fenway However our GDT was posted around 11am, and they copied the Bruins one around 1pm, so it was still botched, but understandable, as we used Warden's quick thread initially and the actual GDT during the first, so that mod just say a one line GDT everyone here was posting in, so he copied the Bruins GDT, likely not realizing ours was already posted on the main board)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad