GDT: September 21 | CSKA-Torpedo | Dinamo R-Vityaz | Slovan-Ak Bars | Lev-Dynamo M

ult

Sep 21, 2009
KHL 2013/2014 Regular Season
logo_net_eng.png

September 21 Game Day

Highlights:
KHL.RU; Youtube.com

2.jpg
26.jpg

CSKA Moscow vs Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod

September 21, 2013
17:00 MSK | 15:00 CET

cska_arena_1_2012_.jpg

CSKA Ice Palace (5600), Moscow

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

208.jpg
19.jpg

Dinamo Riga vs Vityaz Podolsk

September 21, 2013
18:00 MSK | 16:00 CET

dinamo_r_arena_2012_.jpg

Arena Riga (10 300), Riga

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

246.jpg
53.jpg

Slovan Bratislava vs Ak Bars Kazan

September 21, 2013
19:30 MSK | 17:30 CET

slovan_arena_2012.jpg

Slovnaft Arena (10450), Bratislava

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

359.jpg
279.jpg

Lev Prague vs Dynamo Moscow

September 21, 2013
19:30 MSK | 17:30 CET

lev_arena_1_2012.jpg

Tipsport Arena (13160), Prague

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR8nCv_DPhM
There we go. :) Can we win again? Sounds almost like a miracle in this situation. However, I do still believe, or just hope? To retain an objective chance for promoting to the playoffs, we definitely need to win (= 3 points) one of next two games - oh my god, we are actually playing against two most successful clubs of the league. But it will be still inadequate; therefore, 6 points would be, of course, absolutely ideal now.

Last edited:

Domenica

I have to say the Slovnaft Arena looks really fantastic. A bit like the building is collapsing but very distinct and cool.

Here are my predictations for the day (threw my crystal ball out, trying coffee dregs now):

CSKA-Torpedo 4:1
Din Riga - Vityaz 5:2 (unless Dinamo was celebrating too much after the nailbiter against Moscow)
Slovan - Ak Bars 1:5 (but miracles do happen, penepi!)
Lev - Dyn Msk 2:4 (Moscow is going to take their frustrations out on Lev, lots of penalties)

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Do not get me guess the results of matches

CSKA-Torpedo 3:2 ОТ
Din Riga - Vityaz 3:0
Slovan - Ak Bars 2:4
Lev - Dyn Msk 3:1

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
How the hell Vityaz is how in the table. Just lacks any sort of quality besides Korolyuk.

Hockeyfan31*

I am maybe a bit blind but where in the hell there was 5+20 for Sotnieks? I saw replay several times but still can't see it

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Yessss Bartovic on a break away.... Not a regulation win, but still 2 points:handclap:

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
The refs 2 AkBars 0. They worked so hard to somehow make AkBars lose 2 games in a row. I'm very impressed by Slovan players though... They are very artistic about begging for penalties.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Yessss Bartovic on a break away.... Not a regulation win, but still 2 points:handclap:

If I had a footage of the game I could make you at least 10 vids with Slovan dives and as many noncalls by the refs on Slovan infractions. I have no problem with the refs calling every little thing, but it has to go both ways. Those two points you should send a gift basket to the refs for.

King EK65

#KuldaApproved
Jun 26, 2013
Canada
Sotnieks 5+20 was just a very bad call by the ref. And Vityaz had just a few good scoring chances.. Anyway, good game for Dinamo.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
If I had a footage of the game I could make you at least 10 vids with Slovan dives and as many noncalls by the refs on Slovan infractions. I have no problem with the refs calling every little thing, but it has to go both ways. Those two points you should send a gift basket to the refs for.

Bullsh** I say. How about the Dano penalty in the second period? Where instead Bars should have had 2 minutes but it was given to Dano just cause a little pat after the whistle...
Penalties 10-14, Yes Slovan had less but you're talking like an AK Bars homer....

Perhaps I could give you the first period but it was 0-0 after it and it's not like Kazan was surely the best team on ice tonight.

Good win for LEV too, I'm not particularly a LEV or Dynamo fan but it makes for a better situation in standings.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Anyway, finally some points, SLOVAAAN. :handclap:

How typical of Slovak teams -- not just Slovan, not just hockey, not just sports, in fact. We always seem to play better against nominally stronger teams than against teams that should be on a par with us, and especially teams considered below us.

In real life, too :D (like, in a multi-national work environment), Slovaks seem to perform best when they are underestimated by those around them. It's as if such an attitude properly motivated us to prove we're not so bad after all -- no Class B, but Class A like anyone else held in higher esteem.

The Slovaks' worst enemy is their success. Nothing easier for a Slovak than to become complacent after some initial success... And then you need to start from zero (and total humility) all over again (and again, and again). :)

Let's hope this has just happened with Slovan, that that "necessary" stage is now behind us, and that it will only get better from now on. :handclap: The upcoming game against Dynamo Moscow will be a good indication.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad