GDT: September 16 | MMg-MNk | SYu-Amr | Nft-Adm | Lok-Dnb | Sev-DMn | SKA-Mdv

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
To all Russian fans - after watching our boys play vs. CSKA and your mighty SKA - it all comes down to one short line : You're in for a rude awakening in Sochi. Good night.

I think similarly but not really for the reasons you mentioned. Russian (Soviet) hockey is famous for winning games where their teams were outshot and what some North American (or German, Austrian) hockey fans should learn is that the number of your shots on goal matter only if some of these shots are actually any good and go in.

Russia might fall for a number of reasons probably the most important being the fact that, you know, there are other good hockey nations playing too, but one of the things that might harm them is the good old Soviet/Russian ''it's too important'' mentality. The fact that the win in Sochi (or at least a victory vs Canada at some point) is a must in Sochi games and no other result will do- they have to prove supremacy, bring back former glory, some want all-Russian lines playing in SKA or CSKA..... I think this attitude is doomed to fail the team. There will be no joy in playing hockey on team Russia in Olympics.

Better go to games like Latvia, we don't have any goals. Just excursion. :laugh::)

happyred

Jun 29, 2013
Для всех российских болельщиков - после просмотра наших ребят играть против ЦСКА и могучий СКА - все это сводится к одной короткой строкой : Вам предстоит горькое разочарование в Сочи. Спокойной ночи.

I hasten to disappoint you. The Soviet Union collapsed. Army men - it's not the national team.;) Russia win gold. And Canadians do not get into the finals. You just do not know much.:naughty:

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
What kind of a logic is that? The only SKA player that for sure will be in Sochi didn't even play today. Maybe Kalinin will be on the D, and he kinda scored twice this evening...
Stupid one, and also one that does not represent all Medvescak fans.

Hockeyfan31*

To all Russian fans - after watching our boys play vs. CSKA and your mighty SKA - it all comes down to one short line : You're in for a rude awakening in Sochi. Good night.

You have lost all games besides first against CSKA which is in quite bad form atm. Good night

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
The game was rather disappoitning, seems like our horses need more bears to stay in shape, especially in the playoffs. I loved the broadcast though

That's a pretty embarassing thing to say for someone who follows international hockey.
But you sure told Russians today and that was the point.

swosh

Im pink hair niггa
Jul 3, 2013
Prague
Poor bears, somebody should let the leak gas, but it is still beginning....

I like to see some adepts to Sochi from KHL play good. Petružálek, Červenka and Salak deserve spots

PS:I like this forum, cause there is not many flamers like NJDevilsZG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad