x89141871281369669.jpg

Dom Sportova (6400), Zagreb

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

ult

Sep 21, 2009
We're coming; AJMO SLOVAAAN! :handclap:

By the way, the capacity is 7,500.

Maybe, but I'm using official KHL numbers. And sometimes they're off. For example I know for a fact that Minsk-Arena has more than 15500 seats, even 16000, with the restaurants and all vip boxes, yet it's listed as 15000. It is a slippery slope and I don't wanna go there. :)

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
Shame I won't see this game, as this is a chance for either to Slovan to get its first points and some confidence back or Medvescak to grab 3 and get back into the play-off sport fight already early in the season. Should be a fantastic game.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
I'm predicting another Slovan loss (3-5?), but for the record, I still hope and believe Slovan will make the play-offs this season again. :nod: Sometimes you get on a skid, though, and that's what currently seems to be happening with Slovan. The season is long, fortunately, and 2 empty-netters make 2 out of 3 Slovan losses so far look worse than they really were. Slovan was better than Minsk for much of the game, but pucks just don't go in for Slovan these days.

mitch mdv zg

Sep 6, 2013
MedveÅ¡čak is pursuing win in last game of this home series, Slovan is looking to win first points of the season.

Should be a great game. :yo:

I predict 2-1 win for MedveÅ¡čak.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Shame I won't see this game

I'm sure there will be online streams (see ult's opening post). The game will be shown on Sport TV 2 HD here in Slovakia, and I hope it will be worth the channel's name. The game in Minsk was shown on the same channel, but it was in the ridiculous 4:3 format, grainy picture, etc. (Naturally, that's better than nothing, and I'd take that any day over no broadcast at all.)

CroKing

Jul 30, 2013
I am sure that it will be great. I prognose at least 5 goals on match and, ofc, Medvescak's win :)

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Also an internal duel: MedveÅ¡čak's defenseman Ivan Å varný, released by Slovan as not needed after last season, against his former teammates. His ice-time on MedveÅ¡čak has been pretty good so far, almost 19 minutes per game, and while he has straight zeroes in his stats, that is perhaps better than the -4 and -3 for ex-NHL players Letang and Montador.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
I'm sure there will be online streams (see ult's opening post). The game will be shown on Sport TV 2 HD here in Slovakia, and I hope it will be worth the channel's name. The game in Minsk was shown on the same channel, but it was in the ridiculous 4:3 format, grainy picture, etc. (Naturally, that's better than nothing, and I'd take that any day over no broadcast at all.)

no, I will not be able to see the game as I will be driving to countryside at that time. 3 hour drive that I'll have to take at the same time the game is played. :D
Otherwise the game is live on KHL which I have (and KHL HD)

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Two of my favorite teams.... Hopefully it'll go to OT, so there will be points for both. Would love a SO win for Slovan... And hopefully Skoula's +/- won't get worse

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Sitting in the bar, drinking Ožujsko; this is gonna be (hopefully!!) a great game. Just need to get somehow to the stadium. :D

Fragmuffin

Aug 20, 2013
Zagreb
Our last game on home ice for some time, need the points just as bad, the "back on earth" statement by Vicente is something that should also swing in our favor... so there are 3 arguments for a 3-1 win for Medvescak.

But im also really excited for the after-game-drinking-festivities with slovan fans :) stick around guys... it is Friday after all :D

ult

Sep 21, 2009
What are the statistical odds for Slovan to lose the 4th game in a row. I mean they should win sometimes, right? If not today then when?

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
What are the statistical odds for Slovan to lose the 4th game in a row. I mean they should win sometimes, right? If not today then when?

Yesterday i saw something like 2.4 - 4.1 - 2.3
Last season there was not a trip without a point.

loppa*

I'm not willing to predict... I'd rather that Slovan wins because they really need a win finally. Yet is Medvescak's home rink, so I kinda suspect that they might have a slight advantage, hence I really dunno, could go either ways. They will both score at least two goals I predict. )

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava

Next week. It's a 4-game road trip, after all. I'm not sure if I remember it correctly, but Slovan had some losing streaks late last season, too, and I think there may have been a 4-game losing streak among them as well. Slovan made the play-offs, anyway, so it's not necessary to panic just yet.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Well, genuine crisp HD picture from Zagreb here in Slovakia on Sport 2 HD, for a change. :handclap:

PS: That's almost a copy of the goal Slovan allowed in Doneck (I think).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad