Gdt/pre game day thread sign up sheet

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Is there a need for it, I just want to enjoy these threads. I really have no issue with any one starting these thread, even you can do it. There are senior member with 30K plus posts / numerous threads and so many moderators (they are all good)

I am fine if any one else wants to volunteer - just my suggestion nothing else

The only drawback with sign up is if that person is busy or stuck some where then who is going to do that thread

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Is there a need for it, I just want to enjoy these threads. I really have no issue with any one starting these thread, even you can do it. There are senior member with 30K plus posts / numerous threads and so many moderators (they are all good)

I am fine if any one else wants to volunteer - just my suggestion nothing else

The only drawback with sign up is if that person is busy or stuck some where then who is going to do that thread
I feel the same, I don't really care who does it.

My only suggestion is if people decides to start a GDT, don't put up a lazy one. It doesn't have to have fancy graphics, etc. but at least have some meaningful content such as recent tweets, starting lineup (or predicted), tale of the tape, team record vs. opponent etc. to at least kick start a good discussion with some team support and positivity.

Reactions: TorMapleJays

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Dumb idea, that's failed miserably in the past.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad