GDT: GDT Phoenix at Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
Never created one before but I'm surprised no one has yet, so please do something nice with roster lineups and pretty pictures and music. I think of things through gambling on Bodog a fair bit and they are paying 2 to 1 for a Phoenix win. Ummm... they are 6-2-1 in their last 9 and we're 0-4-1 in our last 5. Plus we've scored 2 goals in our last 4 games. If I didn't have a rule against betting against our team because it ruins my enjoyment...

Last edited by a moderator:

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
Back to back game for opponents, Check

Oilers well rested, Check

Oilers facing a backup goalie, Check.

Oilers lose 3-0

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
Ya, I'm really glad it's not Smith tonight. They just schooled Calgary last night and beat Pittsburgh the game before that. They are playing really well.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I like this match up, the Oilers have stopped treating the Yotes with respect, I hope/expect the Oilers to stomp them. I imagine they're looking to take their frustration out on someone, Yotes deserve it as much as anyone.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I expect Smith to pull his teammate after a goal and sub. Himself in for the 2nd period.

He'll get scored on twice and then get the goals reversed draw a weak interference and then get lucky in the shootout for the win.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
their whole team is working really hard to get noticed and hopefully traded at the deadline so they dont have to play for that bum franchise and potentially go to quebec.

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
I expect Smith to pull his teammate after a goal and sub. Himself in for the 2nd period.

He'll get scored on twice and then get the goals reversed draw a weak interference and then get lucky in the shootout for the win.

There shouldn't be a ref in the league anymore that falls for his ****.

Frankly, I've been amazed that the league hasn't fined him for his acrobatics. Then I remember he plays for Bettman's darlings.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Please win this game. I really want to put some distance between us and the Flames.

I want to see PP goals, McDavid points, and a pumped up crowd.

...Okay, I'll settle for the first two things.

Musashi

May 23, 2012
Alberta
Sounds like the forward lineups tonight are

Maroon - McDavid - Eberle
Lucic - Leon - Slepy
Drake - Nuge - Kassian
Hendo - Letestu - Pakarinen

Not sure about the D but it sounded like Gryba is in

JSlick

Oct 17, 2016
Edmonton
Sounds like the forward lineups tonight are

Maroon - McDavid - Eberle
Lucic - Leon - Slepy
Drake - Nuge - Kassian
Hendo - Letestu - Pakarinen

Not sure about the D but it sounded like Gryba is in

Oh god, Eberle on the first line again

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Never created one before but I'm surprised no one has yet, so please do something nice with roster lineups and pretty pictures and music. I think of things through gambling on Bodog a fair bit and they are paying 2 to 1 for a Phoenix win. Ummm... they are 6-2-1 in their last 9 and we're 0-4-1 in our last 5. Plus we've scored 2 goals in our last 4 games. If I didn't have a rule against betting against our team because it ruins my enjoyment...

it is Arizona--hopes not high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad