GDT: GDT: Penguins @ Devils (04/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
They get to come right back and revenge themselves and/or do better. That’s one advantage to this schedule. (Four games is too many but back to backs are ok)

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
There's literally 0 reason the Penguins should have won that game and anyone that's upset with this team and not the league is frankly dumb.
Our penalty kill was nowhere near good enough again, but we still got severely f***ed over by the refereeing again.

Reactions: TheDuke93

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
There's literally 0 reason the Penguins should have won that game and anyone that's upset with this team and not the league is frankly dumb.
They made mistakes, the Penguins won, but they were playing a very vet team gearing for it’s umpteenth playoff tour. Plus you can see they kids pissed and frustrated rather than disheartened or broken. I like the reaction.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They made mistakes, the Penguins won, but they were playing a very vet team gearing for it’s umpteenth playoff tour. Plus you can see they kids pissed and frustrated rather than disheartened or broken. I like the reaction.

Between the unlucky breaks and the bad reffing, they could have phoned it in hut kept battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad