Streams:
KHL.RU; OnHockey.TV; LiveTV.ru

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Well... come on, Avangard. ;)

A bunch of surprising results last night, with the Atlant, Lokomotiv away wins. I hope the trend doesn't continue. (Nothing against Dinamo Minsk, but the air is getting thin down at the bottom.)

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Slovan has a huge, unheard-of rest of 6 days now :amazed: (next game only next Wednesday), so if the teams immediately ahead of Slovan in the current table keep on winning, Slovan might find itself in a desperate situation by the time Slovan's next game arrives.

SledgeHammer

Sep 30, 2013
Zagreb
Slovan has a huge, unheard-of rest of 6 days now :amazed: (next game only next Wednesday), so if the teams immediately ahead of Slovan in the current table keep on winning, Slovan might find itself in a desperate situation by the time Slovan's next game arrives.

I think that would be a good thing for Slovan, because then they would have to really step up if they want any shot to enter playoffs (and if bottom teams keep beating better ones, that means that playoff spots wouldn't be unreachable)

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
I think that would be a good thing for Slovan, because then they would have to really step up if they want any shot to enter playoffs (and if bottom teams keep beating better ones, that means that playoff spots wouldn't be unreachable)

I agree. Plus, such a long pause is absolutely fitting after last trip. And from October 4 to October 7 there only is 1 game each day.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Not quite arrière yet, but getting pretty close! :amazed:

What on earth is going on with Avangard goaltenders... Avangard overshoot (often heavily) their opponent in almost every game, but they still lose every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad