GDT: October 21 | East | Amr-Avg | Adm-Bar | Sib-Avt |MNk-Ugr | Tor-DMn | AkB-Spk

ult

Sep 21, 2009
KHL 2013/2014 Regular Season
logo_net_eng.png

October 21 Game Day
Eastern Conference Home Games

Highlights:
KHL.RU; Youtube.com

418.jpg
198.jpg

Admiral Vladivostok vs Barys Astana

October 21, 2013
13:00 MSK | 11:00 CET

admiral_arena_2013_.jpg

Fetisov Arena (5500), Vladivostok

Streams:
KHL.RU; OnHockey.TV; LiveTV.ru

54.jpg
34.jpg

Amur Khabarovsk vs Avangard Omsk

October 21, 2013
12:00 MSK | 10:00 CET

amur_arena_2012_.jpg

Platinum Arena (7100), Khabarovsk

Streams:

31.jpg
213.jpg

Metallurg Novokuznetsk vs Ugra Khanty-Mansiysk

October 21, 2013
16:00 MSK | 14:00 CET

metallurg_nk_arena_2012_.jpg

Kuznetsk Metallurgists Sports Palace (7 533), Novokuznetsk

Streams:

29.jpg
190.jpg

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg

October 21, 2013
16:00 MSK | 14:00 CET

sibir_arena_2012_.jpg

Ice Sports Palace Sibir (7 384), Novosibirsk

Streams:

53.jpg
7.jpg

Ak Bars Kazan vs Spartak Moscow

October 21, 2013
19:00 MSK | 17:00 CET

ak_bars_arena_2012_.jpg

Tatneft Arena (8774), Kazan

Streams:

26.jpg
207.jpg

Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod vs Dinamo Minsk

October 21, 2013
19:00 MSK | 17:00 CET

torpedo_arena_2012_.jpg

KSK Nagorny (5600), Nizhny Novgorod

Streams:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
WTF? Záborský gets exchanged for Ružička, then both of them get injured and don't play? :amazed:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Well, when I asked the other day here, someone replied he was injured.

Why would he scratch him, I wonder? He scored a goal in his first game with the new team, after all.

Záborský absolutely hates to be put even on the 3rd line. Healthy scratch for him is shocking. :amazed: I don't see a long future for him on Salavat Yulayev if this continues.

seeep

Mar 13, 2011

Why would he scratch him, I wonder? He scored a goal in his first game with the new team, after all.

Záborský absolutely hates to be put even on the 3rd line. Healthy scratch for him is shocking. :amazed: I don't see a long future for him on Salavat Yulayev if this continues.

Yurzinov said he isn't ready to play in full strength atm

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty

I wrote that Zaborsy was injured. I got this information from the fan club. Yurzinov didn't give a straight answer.
And by the way first goal of Severstal was the personal Zaborsky's fault.
If Zaborsky doesn't play in SYu he will play in Toros. Our coach is tough one. Ružička and Tarkki know that. Even Babchuk and Pihlstrom that are much more useful for SYu were about to be sold

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
I assure you he won't play in Toros. :D He will prefer to ditch the KHL and return to Finland. (Just like he preferred to leave Avangard instead of arguing with Říha.)

(Well, he's that kinda player. A few years ago, he also had a dispute with then-Slovakia coach Hanlon and said he would never play for Slovakia again as long as Hanlon was the coach.)

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
I assure you he won't play in Toros. :D He will prefer to ditch the KHL and return to Finland. (Just like he preferred to leave Avangard instead of arguing with Říha.)

(Well, he's that kinda player. A few years ago, he also had a dispute with then-Slovakia coach Hanlon and said he would never play for Slovakia again as long as Hanlon was the coach.)

When a player refuses to play in a farm team he violates the terms of a contract. Thus he will loose money and his club will respectively save them and will be able to buy another one. Zaborsky is not a superstar there is a number of players of his level

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Yeah, I could definitely see him giving up the money... ;) He's kind of a weird guy, absolutely convinced he should play on the 1st or (at worst) 2nd line of any team he joins. :) And it must be a top team -- I think he has several times implied that Slovan (for example) would be "beneath him", because it's not considered a Gagarin Cup contender.

Well, we'll see how all of this unfolds. :amazed:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Wow, they only left him play for 9 minutes today? :amazed: I truly can't see how Salavat can hold onto him for a long time.

So far, he's played 2 games for СЮ, 2 points (despite the low ice-time), healthy scratch for 1 game. That's not good for someone who arrived in the KHL as the best scorer of the Finnish league, and also led Avangard in scoring in his first KHL season... :shakehead

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
Wow, they only left him play for 9 minutes today? :amazed: I truly can't see how Salavat can hold onto him for a long time.

So far, he's played 2 games for СЮ, 2 points (despite the low ice-time), healthy scratch for 1 game. That's not good for someone who arrived in the KHL as the best scorer of the Finnish league, and also led Avangard in scoring in his first KHL season... :shakehead

What do you recommend? To put him in first line?
He must show his skill first. Two games is not enough. Nobody cares of his character. He is just an employee for now.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
What do you recommend? To put him in first line?
He must show his skill first. Two games is not enough. Nobody cares of his character. He is just an employee for now.

I don't really care... I'm simply offering my guess that СЮ won't be able to retain Záborský for long if that's the ice-time he'll be getting. If СЮ prefer a "different employee" over Záborský, it's their perfect right! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad