GDT: October 17 | East | Adm-Ugr | Amr-Avt | MNk-Bar | Sib-Avg | AkB-Mdv | Tor-Dnb

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Well. Not bad for team with 4 times lower budget. Far from destroyed.

19/5 vs 33/3

just 3 major brainfarts by Barulin who forgot his glovehand and yet again did let in a softie on the short side, otherwise a clear victory for AkBars. Sorry guys, Medvescak tries to play a small ice game on big ice and fails. They got caught with their overaggressive forecheck so often. As for shots count comparison AkBars always plays like that.

Hockeyfan31*

SOG were 39-21. We deserved OT.
Anyway, on a last 3 away games we played much better hockey then on the first roadtrip.

Somehow you didn;t say that you deserved loss after Omsk outshot you like 10 to 1 :sarcasm:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Wow... Shanahan would give him something like 25 games for that in the NHL. :rant: I mean, Lapierre is expected to get around 10 games for his hit on Boyle, but this was 10 times worse.

Latex*

That is the worst hit I've seen in a long while. Hope he gets a major suspension.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
KHL has a bad history of meting out appropriate punishments (Vityaz years). Hopefully, they will do the right thing this time. This is butchery, not hockey. :rant:

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
WTF. Just saw the video. He clearly wanted to brutally hurt him! That's almost attempted murder... A check against the head of someone on his knees into the boards... worst hit I've seen in years... Give him a ban till the end of the season AT LEAST. Such brain deads should have no right at all to continue as a professional hockey player...

He also hit him with the end of his stick in the face... against the old Vityaz this Panin wouldn't have left the ice on his own feet...

PS: Yahoo Sports calls it the "dirtiest headshot ever" and they might be right.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/khl-grigory-panin-delivers-may-dirtiest-headshot-ever-211437321--nhl.html

Last edited:

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
What Panin did was absolutely despicable. He deserves a very long suspension, plus a beating when he visits Zagreb (next season I hope).

But I also hope Murley learned a valuable lesson there, and that is don't dive because a) it's lame, and b) you never know when a psychopath like Panin is around.

Last edited:

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
as for the game we werent outclassed game wise. we were outscored n made some mistakes. and Fruite unlike Omsk in Zagreb we didnt fall apart after the first or the second goal (or the 2 shorthanded). we showed heart and made it a close game. So im proud of our boys in blue.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00