GDT: GDT Makers

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Here's the short version.

I get it, it's sort of cool, vomit might have been a reach....but you posted it then...what? What do you want done with it? An explanation would've been helpful. We are superstitious. We believe in the power of a mythical antique spoon. We're weird. Bat****. We're like goalies.

As far as my chest thumping that was pretty funny. I can guarantee you I've been called a lot of things in my life, but a chest thumping gorilla man isn't one of them. As far as impressing the female of the species no chance there; Ali already thinks I'm a dingus.

Also Kelly should not be rated lower than Peverley.

trudatman*

the ratings are based on a formula that I have honed to a point where I am comfortable saying that this year's Kelly is indeed deserving of a lower rating than this year's Peverley. that said, they are both WAY off from previous incarnations. intentions for the images? none, really. figured I had these prepared and I'm not a threadmaker, so I dropped the images in here, readymade. maybe somebody wants to shortcut the rosters part of a thread by using this stuff. it's there, in case. with all of the twentieth anniversary stuff about '94 going on this year, I figured somebody may get a kick out of it. however, I'm not sure these will properly load on an iDingus.

HockeyGoddess

Mar 1, 2002
Nashua, NH
sounds good...

Unless someone wants to trade a home game w/ me... I might not have much hate in mine and it would probably be safe for hte main board.

Famous last words... the series hasn't started yet. :D You may have loads of hate in ya by the time that opportunity came along. :D Your gifs are A+++++++++ though :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad