throwing a quick GDT together for the Jets game. give it maybe an hour or so

my first GDT :D

EDIT: slight delay due to PS being annoying

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
so who is taking Habs round 2? its a mainboard GDT game so dont embarrass us!! :D

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
You can do it if you want . I have zero photoshop skills so the mainboard will be like. WTF is that lol

I should be out of work at a reasonable time and I can work on it. Anyone have any ideas? Team effort GTD!

Was thinking on an Army of Pandolfos GDT h/t JK3.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Can I be next in line? I've never done one of these before

Crap, Chess. I wasnt sure if I was going to do it or you were.

I decided to make this one. I was gonna do one, but then I told PSEG he can have it . Soo I just took the next one

If you worked on your GDT or something let me know. Ill just take mine down if I can or something

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF

I decided to make this one. I was gonna do one, but then I told PSEG he can have it . Soo I just took the next one

If you worked on your GDT or something let me know. Ill just take mine down if I can or something

typical DT

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida

No that's okay, I didn't work on one and even if I did I wouldn't make you take yours down :nod:

I'll grab the next one (hopefully not for a at least a few more games, NJD needs a winning streak badly)

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Okay so there's an emergency situation that I need to deal with and I will be unable to do the GDT for the NYR game, sorry for putting my name in the hat then bouncing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad