Waived: GDT: Game #Loss v2 - 11.20.14 - vs Dogs - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
You must be watching a completely different game from me. He's looked uncertain for the entire period.

Must be because I saw he looked like the only person complete a pass entering the zone and his pass led to the only good chance. That's what I saw.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Daley cranked that. Roussel did well to improve his angle initially. Kind of unlucky it didn't go in off that scramble.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
What's in Romania

Wait, those are the Erie Otter colors, aren't they. It all comes back to McDavid.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Stars were the better team at even strength outside of the first couple minutes, but those special teams are losing them the game so far. Phoenix had like 5 shots reach Lehtonen on that power play.

StarsWin9

Oct 6, 2014
I don't even know what to say....how...why...what the #^%*! Our best player consistently is a rookie defenseman????

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Never going to give you up, never going to let you down, never going to run around and desert you. Never going to make you cry, never going to say goodbye! Never going to tell a lie and hurt you.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I like how Oleksiak and Dillon did literally ****ing nothing about the goal scorer just standing there forever despite Oleksiak skating past him

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
I like how Oleksiak and Dillon did literally ****ing nothing about the goal scorer just standing there forever despite Oleksiak skating past him

This is what was discussed by Luds pregame. It's happening in every game by every defender. At some point you have to wonder if it's a coaching issue.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
This is what was discussed by Luds pregame. It's happening in every game by every defender. At some point you have to wonder if it's a coaching issue.

It's absolutely a coaching issue. All the team's biggest problems link directly back to coaching. It feels to me like the coaches are just expecting the players' talent and effort to drive them through the game instead of having any actual offensive, neutral zone or defensive systems. It's game after game of exactly the same problems without any of them being worked on.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
It's gotta be a coaching issue at this point.

Everything other than crease clearing has been pretty okay. The lack of right shot and utilization has been evident.

I haven't seen any glaring issues like players completely choking on their sticks.

Lots of failed clears, most of which are having to play RD on your backhand against a 'yotes team that is going to exploit this for most of the game.

I thought they've overall done a better job tonight.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
It appears to me to be a pre planned decision to make it Kari's job to deal with the man in front. If my preposterous hypothesis is correct I must say I DONT LIKE IT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad