2019 Winter Classic GDT - GAME 40 - 1/1/19 - THE BEAR visits Our Lady of the Lake PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisSleigher

Jul 6, 2013
SW Ohio
Debrusk, backes,heinen,kuraly,nordstrom,donato,wagner,cave,jfk,bjork,acciari,....all together
11 forwards of bruins ...37 assists in 326 games
5 NHL players alone have more assists than our great 11
Hockey IQ is not very important to be a Bruins this year
acciari is the champion with 2 assists in last 100 games just Wow
If he play just a bit more than 800 seasons in NHL he will beat Gretzky record !!!
Acciari has no idea what to do with the puck. I don't think his sporadic hitting makes up for the fact that he otherwise lacks an NHL game.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Sucks, I have to be somewhere at 4. Going to miss the third.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Bettman is very clever and smart when it comes to making money.Very good at that and having game in Dallas area is smart.

Having lived there for almost 2 years, it’s deceptive with how popular hockey is. I hope Seattle follows a simile blueprint. Dr Pepper paired up with the Stars when they came to town and built a bunch of rinks in surrounding towns. Got more leagues up and going and really has started to build a decent size following.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Well we wanted to see the rookies play and we are. It’s been a bit of a disaster.
Donato was suppose to be a candidate for rookie of the year.
Hienen was to be a regular threat on the second line.
Bjork was to be our regular right winger.
JFK our third line center.
Maybe Cehlarik, Senshyen or Zboril make the jump.
Sweeney did not likely guess it would be this bad.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Dallas does get below freezing. I know this because for 2 terrible winters I had to deal with them being unprepared despite knowing it’s coming and never plowing. It snows, then it melts and freezes and the roads are nothing but ice. Then they pour sand over it.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Hope it’s not Florida

Only thing that would make sense

Would be to move Nashville to the Atlantic Division and put Houston in the Central Divison
Arizona can't draw well, but Florida is even worse IMO. The arena is in the middle of nowhere, in the area of the state that doesn't care whatsoever about teams not names Dolphins or Heat.

It's time to end the experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad