GDT: GDT: Game 4 - (4)Boston Bruins @ (6)New York Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Well, that certainly sucks. The thing that's going to kill me the most is that everybody everywhere is going to be taking about the Bruins' inability to close out series.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
The extra days rest would have been huge for Chara.

Now thanks to two huge gaffes, the battle continues.

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
Dougie looked like a true Rookie. Was terrible in the OT. Krug on the other hand, a rookie that looked fantastic, again.

Goes without saying Rask and Chara were quite dissapointing. Chara lazy and dougie miscue on the second goal, Rask flub on the 1st goal. OT winner Chara gave nash way too much room and Kreider gets by Dougie.

The biggest thing going into game 5 is Tuukka needs to shake it off. I have to imagine the german is back, Dougie sits, and everyone will be in better form. I have full faith they'll close this out at home.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Really poor defense on that last goal. Sucks that a couple very crappy plays by the Bs let the Rangers back in it. Hope we go ahead and win game 5. Not sure I'm up for starting to worry about another meltdown with a large lead in games.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Game 4 changes

1) In comes Seidenberg and Hamilton goes to the Bench.
2) Peverly or Kelly need to be benched. Kauvagins should get a chance again. I liked what i saw in game 1 vs the leafs. Sodeberg is not ready to play Bruins hockey imo

We had this game. Rask and Chara screwed up. But also dumb penalty by Kelly. He does this time to time at the worse moments of the game.

Lastly Krug is flipping amazing.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Abosolute bull ****.

If Hamilton tells chara goes got pressure... no bad goal.

If Hamilton gets proper position on kreider... no goal

Pretty much how I see it too.....Hamilton with a lot of other errors that didnt result in goals as well. But Rask wasnt good at all. Even on the saves he made he looked way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad