Post-Game Talk: gdt for game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Been away from the Caps since we clinched the Metro. The playoffs make me a crazy man.

Excited preseason is over...

Jun 15, 2007
I don't really understand the Williams quote, someone explain?

Also does calling up Samsonov mean we can no longer call up DSB even if we wanted to, until Hershey is eliminated?

Lobodomy

Feb 25, 2019
Finland
Time to crush some jerks! :box:

giphy.gif

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Not sure why you feel that way. The advantage of 2 1C is that you can use them how you wish. Kuzy hasn't played well with Ov in a while. He hasn't been playing with him at all. Their strong end of season run was with Backstrom. Let them check Kuzy with second their guys and let 3rd pair d try to keep up with Vrana or get the puck back from Eller.

Won a cup that way.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I’d usually be more nervous thinking we will come out flat VS a lesser opponent, etc.

But past year this Caps team has proven to be different.

I think Caps have been waiting for this time for awhile - and we are going to be one extremely difficult team to beat 4 times.

Best time of the year. Let’s go!!!

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Before winning the cup, my favorite part of the season was the beginning of game 1, for all the insane hitting that I had been waiting for from the previous years choke job.

I almost expect us to lose tonight, as that would be so hockey.

Last edited:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Man, a tough choice to make.
I look at the results in the morning or I try to stay away from the internet and my phone (what is impossible because of work) and watch the game only on saturday morning "in live condition", because of a party tomorrow night with co workers.
But I count on you to post as much info, comments about the game as you can so I can read the thread after

Let's go Caps. Start with 2 points.

Reactions: Heath and troyerlaw

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
One of my favorite scenes in any movie. You're no daisy.

(Hope you are feeling well, tx).

Thanks. We are are on pins and needls. I need a procedure. If it goes well I go home the next day. I have hopes of going to game 3. Til then I am still in the hospital. Loved watching the Bolts blow up last night.

And yea. That whole movie is incredible. "You tell em I'm comin' and hell's comin with me. You hear? Hell's comin with me!" Maybe a Tombstone quote per game? EH?

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Hagelin on the second line gets Kuzy more puck time. That’s usually going to be a net positive.

I get it.

I think Eller and co dominate the early part of the series and then when they switch matchups, our top guys get more looks.

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad