WC: GDT: Czechs vs Kazakhstan

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Chytil out .. not good. Kostalek is not shy about shooting.
It cant be that bad no? He looked okay on the bench, just something with the teeths also. Hope and believe he will be ready for the next match. Otherwise we are f***ed really :D

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Fishbowls for everyone
The injuries have been nuts... Jiricek in a exhibition against Austria... Cervus with a injury against Austria too. Smejak, Chytil, cernoch. Chlapik.

We've only played 5 periods.lol

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The injuries have been nuts... Jiricek in a exhibition against Austria... Cervus with a injury against Austria too. Smejak, Chytil, cernoch. Chlapik.

We've only played 5 periods.lol

Reinbacher is out of the Austrian game. It seems endemic so far early in this tournament.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Reinbacher is out of the Austrian game. It seems endemic so far early in this tournament.
They took out two of our guys.. not happy with them right now.lol.

Note" easily one of my fav countries in Europe.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Solid win. Biggest thing is no injuries but Chytil got hurt.

I like the forward group. Chlapik hopefully comes back.

Can't see kaut sticking in top 6 unfortunately. I'd say Sedlak has earned a top 6 spot.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Games like this one are always tricky. "The 2-0 is the worst lead" effect occurred once again. Kazakhstan capitalized on one of the few counterattacks they had in the 2nd period, an it is always difficult to play when you clearly see you are the better team by a lot but the game remains close. Fortunately they started the 3rd period much better focused than the 2nd and scored the decisive goals soon.

Hopefully Chytil will be OK, he is an important player and the team will need him in the games to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad