GDT: Carolina @Nashville Sibling Rivalry Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I wish we had someone who can finish like Jeff Skinner. Maz was bound to have a bad game.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Ok- I give- I am on board the negativity train big time after that debacle..

It was bad enough to be down 4-2 after 2. But down 2 goals, at home, to a mediocre team missing 3 players- in those circumstances to be outshot 11-5 in the third period is beyond pathetic....(And what in the *%($ were doing on the empty net goal?? What was Ellis doing? We didn't even try to compete there- how long did it take them to score- 3 seconds??)

4 game homestand, all against average teams (if that), and we go 0-3-1 and are outscored 14-5. FIVE goals in 4 games, none of which were against good defensive teams......

AWFUL

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
Ok- I give- I am on board the negativity train big time after that debacle..

It was bad enough to be down 4-2 after 2. But down 2 goals, at home, to a mediocre team missing 3 players- in those circumstances to be outshot 11-5 in the third period is beyond pathetic....(And what in the *%($ were doing on the empty net goal?? What was Ellis doing? We didn't even try to compete there- how long did it take them to score- 3 seconds??)

4 game homestand, all against average teams (if that), and we go 0-3-1 and are outscored 14-5. FIVE goals in 4 games, none of which were against good defensive teams......

AWFUL

yep.

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
Watched this one from the house, awful. No focus, only a few moments of glory and whole lot of ugly.

Remind me again why I pay $$$ for a partial plan when I can get even more tickets for less $$$ with all the offers they are rolling out? I'll renew for next year but dang, show the folks who have already committed $$$ some love too!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Watched this one from the house, awful. No focus, only a few moments of glory and whole lot of ugly.

Remind me again why I pay $$$ for a partial plan when I can get even more tickets for less $$$ with all the offers they are rolling out? I'll renew for next year but dang, show the folks who have already committed $$$ some love too!

Off topic, but I keep hearing people mentioning ticket offers- what offers???? Being from Birmingham I can't do season tix......

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Hard to stay motivated to with all the negativity around here...not directing that at you, btw. Just easier to watch/listen and then forget about it, lol. Ugh...

i really feel like my negativity has been at a minimum all things considered? :naughty:

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Sorry guys. No more GDT from me for a while.

We give Skinner his first career hat trick. Leave Maz out to dry twice. Piss poor passing, no finish, turnovers and no heart. All that "grit"" is as soft as Charmin. What a waste of money.

I will keep going because it gives me something to do and I like the people in my section.

Ticket offers include college night discounts, they have had several BOGO offers, turn in your non-winning TN lottery ticket and get a free or discounted ticket, and reduced prices on game days. It's also the feeling that the STH are being taken for granted. I know one long time STH who has not renewed for next season yet. I complained to my rep yesterday about the offers and that some of us STH are not happy about the direction the team is going in. I would keep an eye on the official website drwpreds.

Last edited:

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Two thoughts, just back from the game:
1. Maz is coming down with the flu or hit the wall. Sat 20 feet from him.... he was struggling.

2. This is the most boring edition of the Preds since expansion... not the worst but easily the most boring team ever fielded by us BY FAR. It's like we cloned Nick Spaling and fielded him in every position. I'm having trouble mustering the energy to care that they are losing, honestly. I try but I keep dozing off. At 2-2 in the second period I started thinking about the list of things I need to get done this weekend. This team needs a Scott Walker, a Tootoo, a Sully, a Ronning, a JP Dumont.... even a Vladamir Ortzagh, Andreas Johansson, a young Alex Radulov.... a nice Hamhuis hipcheck.... a crazy must see TV save.... something to remind me that I'm still alive.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
:thumbu:

Hey, we gotta keep the balance somehow, not that there's much to be positive about. Hey, at least we have a full season of hockey this year, right?

I don't know, watching this team play 82 games is a punishment in itself right? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad