GDT Arizona / Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
man my wife is happy this tanking shit is over for the season... she's put up with my studying standings and explaining why I need this team to win by this much or that team lose in regulation etc etc ... but it's been another stellar tank journey with all you beautiful folk!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Fiancée is not pleased with my tanking ideology..

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I like Silayev quite a bit. He's a monster and very solid defensively for his age.
He'd be awesome next to Hutson.

Guhle-Reinbacher
Hutson-Silayev
Struble/Xhekaj/Engstrom-Mailloux

I'm not buying this "we aren't drafting a dman" from Hughes. The dmen in this class are clearly better than most of the forwards.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
He'd be awesome next to Hutson.

Guhle-Reinbacher
Hutson-Silayev
Struble/Xhekaj/Engstrom-Mailloux

I'm not buying this "we aren't drafting a dman" from Hughes. The dmen in this class are clearly better than most of the forwards.

It would be really foolish to pass up on some of these defensemen. I don't care about the depth when you have a potential star number 1D available.

Reactions: windycity

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
If you actually need to explain why, you need a new wife.
well, she wasn't a hockey gal until I met her.. since she has full embrace the Habs, bought us tickets to Habs games at the bell center the last few years, bought us and wears Habs gear and jerseys...and puts up with obsessive ass ... so she's doing a good job lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad