GDT Arizona / Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I will say, that as a huge Expos fan back in the day, I feel bad for the Coyotes fans. It is sad. Like the Expos after Charles Bronfman, they’ve had crappy ownership.
It's more because it's the f***ing desert lol
And nobody truly cares about hockey out there

For us, ownership was one thing, but more stadium and stadium location
It's a travesty we couldn't get a stadium more near downtown like Toronto has it set up
Was the real problem

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I hope all Arizona fans get one last chance to feel the emotion of a win.......be a good way to go out.
If any Yotes fans are reading this thread , keep your head held high you will get your team back .
Just remember the Montreal Canadiens as a young franchise ALMOST relocated to Cleveland OHIO....
And was ALMOST folded.....will see you again 5 years or less .....keep the gift the Yotes gave you, the passion
for hockey......If you want to come join the and cheer for Montreal on Hfboards feel free ,will grant you all refugee status for next
4-5 years..and will kick you out of here when you finally get the Yotes back in Arizona .

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So do bruins have players to inflict pain on leafs? tbh, i have absolutely no idea who's playing on the bruins team now except for marchand and pasta. Not sure if the matchup favors that leafs or not. The start in boston. Hopefully their goalie is better than whatever leafs got in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad