GDT Arizona / Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
I think its against the rules but im not sure, like we say un gars s'essaye...

Dear Lord, this may seems absurb but we really need Arizona to at least get a point tonight, please have mercy on us, habs fan and forgive our mistake, amen. And if its not too much asking, if we can win a top 2 selection, that would be too much for your greatness.

They have identified 5 elite talent, we need the top 5 pick people...

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
While you’re at it my lord please answer my prayer I’ve been asking you the past 6 years, dear lord I will be your best servant for the rest of eternity after that. Amen.

Reactions: Rozz and austin316

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Mods should let us do this - this really is the last tank implicated item for this rebuild.

The alternative is us raiding their GDT.

Leave our GDT alone

d78f640e-74be-41df-aed5-83165377383e_text.gif

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Not that big of a deal other than the extra % lottery odds. Very likely the player the Habs want would be there at 5th or 6th.

Now if the 5th position were to win the lottery (like in 2022)...

Reactions: themilosh

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I have 2 reasons to watch...for our rank and also.....I need Clayton Keller to do great for my pool at work. I'm 2nd out of a 63-people pool.....with a chance at 1st...but could be surpassed by the guy 3rd....so...Go YotesKeller!

But frankly, I don't think 5th or 6th matter much. It,s D Loaded....we will have a neat forward if they go needs. And it might even help choosing.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Not that big of a deal other than the extra % lottery odds. Very likely the player the Habs want would be there at 5th or 6th.

Now if the 5th position were to win the lottery (like in 2022)...
This is ridiculous. One of the players they like will likley be there at 6th. The player they like the most may go at 5th.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Ideal EDM win in OT. That helps the Oilers still possibly catch WPG and gives ARI 6th OV
Edmonton can't catch the Jets. They are 4 pts behind. The best they can do is tie and the Jets RW is better.

Vancouver needs to beat the crap out of the Jets tomorrow and that keeps them and Boston ahead of the Jerks. That is the only possible change for the Jets position.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
This is ridiculous. One of the players they like will likley be there at 6th. The player they like the most may go at 5th.
The player they like the most will go 1st overall.

Maybe Demidov at #2. After that, no one has any idea. It will be interesting to see. Not worth losing sleep because 6th instead 5th.
It's not like last year when it was crucial to be top 3 as you knew with certain the top 3. Only thing certain this year is the 1st overall. Even Demidov is not a sure thing at 2.

Reactions: Habano

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Edmonton can't catch the Jets. They are 4 pts behind. The best they can do is tie and the Jets RW is better.

Vancouver needs to beat the crap out of the Jets tomorrow and that keeps them and Boston ahead of the Jerks. That is the only possible change for the Jets position.
In that case - Coyotes for the win tonight

Reactions: Rozz

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Oilers are going to rest a few guys tonight and tomorrow. Don't know who.

Coyotes are playing their last game in Arizona, they might want to win and the fans will be cheering.

Just hope it goes in OT.
Will the Oilers rest guys? Apparently the Leafs aren't which is stupid.

The player they like the most will go 1st overall.

Maybe Demidov at #2. After that, no one has any idea. It will be interesting to see. Not worth losing sleep because 6th instead 5th.
It's not like last year when it was crucial to be top 3 as you knew with certain the top 3. Only thing certain this year is the 1st overall. Even Demidov is not a sure thing at 2.
It is irrelevant what any of us think of players. HuGo may have a decided preference if there is a choice of 2 or 3 forwards. They may not but in case they do I am cheering to get the 5th pick so they get their preference.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
There can be a difference between 5 and 6, at 5 we are guaranteed to draft one of the top 5 elite talent they saw, i guess thats Celebrini Demidov and Perekh, Wonder who could be the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad