NFL: GDT: AFC Wild Card: (4) Houston Texans v (5) Kansas City Chiefs; Sat 4:35pm ET ESPN

darko

Feb 16, 2009
When is the last time a team was shut out at home in the playoffs? Off hand, I think Tampa was shut out by the Rams, I believe.

Giants in 05.

Last playoffs shutout too.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
The Chiefs are a superior team. Every knew this would happen. Judging a coach on one isolated game where his team is completely overmatched is lol worthy :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

I'm judging him by what I saw on hard knocks, and what I see in the locker room. I'm sure he knows the game of football just fine, but I don't feel he's an overly intelligent man. He just beats the drum loudly and repeats himself a lot. Not knowing him personally, I could be wrong tho.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I'm judging him by what I saw on hard knocks, and what I see in the locker room. I'm sure he knows the game of football just fine, but I don't feel he's an overly intelligent man. He just beats the drum loudly and repeats himself a lot. Not knowing him personally, I could be wrong tho.

I dont think he will be a great coach. What I do know is he took Matt Mcgloin who was bad under Paterno and made him competent enough in only one year of coaching to where he started numerous games in the NFL and is still on the roster. He also made Hackenburg look good in his one year with him at PSU (Hackenburg is a disaster now). He knows quarterbacks and the reason why he probably didnt switch to Weeden because he knows he isnt better than Hoyer (despite how terrible he way today).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad