GDT: GDT: 9/23 Game 1: Boston Bruins @ Montreal Canadiens 7:30pm ET RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
That really sucks because from the one angle, I did see, I seen him hit his head, not his arm, like the side of his ear hit the goal post first imo.

I never said he hit his arm. I saw the same thing..ear first into the post. I would imagine his neck is quite sore as well as it snapped back pretty hard.

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
Was thinking the same thing. His ability to just move the puck out of the zone when the opportunity is there far outweighs the ability to block a bunch of shots cuase you turned it over. Well for me anyway, maybe I'm crazy.

Everytime I think of Gorges, I picture him dumping the puck along the board or dumping the puck to the corner from the blue line. He also block shot and yell "Let's go red..."

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Everytime I think of Gorges, I picture him dumping the puck along the board or dumping the puck to the corner from the blue line. He also block shot and yell "Let's go red..."

His patented rim around the boards along the ice where the defenseman just uses his skate to block it without any trouble.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Your talking to drunk hockey fans here, what are aquarels?

Water painting. Thought aquarelle was a word.

02-Aquarel-18x24-cm.jpg

Shame on me!

En effet.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
I never said he hit his arm. I saw the same thing..ear first into the post. I would imagine his neck is quite sore as well as it snapped back pretty hard.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to suggest that is what you said but a bunch of people on here were talking about his arm.

I know people were giving McC a lot of flack in the first period, but what did you think of his 2nd period? Also what did you think of him looking better in the NHL in general then lower leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad