GDT: GDT #59 New York Islanders @ Detroit Red Wings | February 29th | 7 PM | F/5-3 W

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Needed a RW as well.

Now looking forward a little more to Saturday at UBS

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
Not sure it’ll amount to anything, but would’ve been easy to quit and instead they win two road games versus good teams. Looks like they are going to try and fight to save the season.

These bastards always pull me back in once I say I’m done this year. Can’t wait for the kick in the balls on Saturday.

Chockey22

Jul 12, 2022
Happy with that win, and the last one. The line switch seems to have helped a couple of guys. Can't overlook that the last two strong games have been without Mayfield. I'm not a big fan of Aho, but at this point he might be a better option than Mayfield

Reactions: chico19341

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
This is the only team that can screw up a wet dream....So now we win a few games, and f***ing Lou is now going to trade every pick and whatever for an overpriced over 30 yr old player. Way to go Isles!! :mad::thumbd:

Sad part, knowing this freaking team. we will go on a mini run with Lou's mortgaging more of the future and STILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS :pullhair::shakehead:whatever:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad