GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
When we signed EK, so many fans were like "lol wait to you see him play defense". I have to be honest, so either our defense is so bad that EK looks good, or his defensive ability is not as bad as advertised. EK has only been positives

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Keep shooting EK. For the rest of the f***ing night. Shoot shoot SHOOT

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
When we signed EK, so many fans were like "lol wait to you see him play defense". I have to be honest, so either our defense is so bad that EK looks good, or his defensive ability is not as bad as advertised. EK has only been positives

When you're as good as Karlsson, you have your haters. Same crap criticism was thrown around for Sid.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think Karlsson need to be a bit more selfish with the puck, he obviously looks great but I think he's still deferring a bit too much to Sid and Geno IMO

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I do think last year they would have turtled in the third.

Made it a game at least. But too many early mistakes.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Lol our bottom six came out and just sucked dick for the last two mins of the game and then we never got a chance to take a timeout so when the top six came back out they were still tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad