GDT: #20 Pens v Sharks | The one where Scuderi scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
is this theonly team in the league down two 13 minutes left on its own ice, and you just know that they don't have a friggin chance getting back into the game....

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The way they shove Dupuis, Kunitz, and Scuderi down our throats when it's obvious to anyone with working eyes that they're the 3 worst players on the team makes me thing that these decisions are coming from higher up in the organization. It can't be coincidence if it happens with two completely different coaching staffs.

I don't even know anymore, and I don't care. This organization is a joke.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
is this theonly team in the league down two 13 minutes left on its own ice, and you just know that they don't have a friggin chance getting back into the game....

They're the only one down just one.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

They're certainly the only team with 3 elite offensive players who have no hope of ever making a comeback.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
The way they shove Dupuis, Kunitz, and Scuderi down our throats when it's obvious to anyone with working eyes that they're the 3 worst players on the team makes me thing that these decisions are coming from higher up in the organization. It can't be coincidence if it happens with two completely different coaching staffs.

That they play more minutes than they deserve isn't what does that for me, it's that those three specifically are at the forefront of their family friendly pr spin campaign.

I could understand two different coaches somehow finding an affinity for them behind the scenes for whatever reason, but blatant media narratives require planning, and from above their pay grade.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Man, shouldve kept chorney, a measly 850k for a bottom pair guy whos better than scuderi and knowing this team has injuries left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad