2023 Winter Classic GDT - 2:25 PM - Pittsburgh vs BRUINS at Fenway Park - TNT, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

full

full

Boston Bruins (28-4-4 60 points) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (19-11-6 44 points)
2:00 pm ET

National TV
: TNT, TVAS, SN
Boston Radio: 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Pittsburgh Radio: 105.9 FM The X
National Radio: Sirius XM Channel 91

full

Fenway Park, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

Pittsburgh Penguins Twitter

full

Bruins focused on 'special time,' can set team record at Winter Classic

2023 NHL Winter Classic legacy project to aid Boston-area youth

Winter Classic blog: Charlie Coyle

2023 Discover NHL Winter Classic by the numbers

Grzelcyk, Coyle, Dumoulin share Winter Classic connection to Fenway Park

Winter Classic at Fenway stirs memories of 1st outdoor game in Boston

full

2010 @ Fenway Park

full

2016@ Gillette Stadium
full

2019 @ Notre Dame Stadium

full

2021 @ Lake Tahoe (Outdoor Game)

full

full

full

full

full

full

Linus Ullmark
24 GP | 20-1-0-1 | .938 Sv% | 1.90 GAA | 2 SO | 2 PIM

full

full

Tristan Jarry
24 GP | 15-5-0-4 | .917 Sv% | 2.78 GAA | 1 SO | 2A | 2 Pts. | 2 PIM

full

full

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I went to the 1st one at Fenway. It was an experience. Wouldn't do it again. But it was fun. I'll share a photo of when I went. I'm too lazy to find the digital ones so you get a screenshot one from my facebook. 🤣

Screenshot_20230101_200023_Facebook.jpg

Play hard. Play smart. No injuries!

You know the drill!
giphy.gif

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Beautiful Ali. I got goosebumps.

Have the best time tomorrow.
I can't wait. My mom got the tickets for my birthday so now that it is finally here it sort of feels like my birthday all over again. Looking forward to being at Fenway and with friends watching the B's. The park is just magical for me. As a kid we didn't go a lot so as I got older I learned how to cherish every visit.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I can't wait. My mom got the tickets for my birthday so now that it is finally here it sort of feels like my birthday all over again. Looking forward to being at Fenway and with friends watching the B's. The park is just magical for me. As a kid we didn't go a lot so as I got older I learned how to cherish every visit.
Thanks for the thread. Enjoy the game.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I hope sincerely that I am wrong, but I have a very bad feeling about this game. Their skill should compensate for the conditions better and I do not think we have had it together for a few games now.
I really don’t think they gave a f*** about the last few games kind of like the rest of us . I think they blow the Penguins out of the water .

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
A couple of thoughts…

Whenever the Bruins win the Winter Classic, they go to the Stanley Cup Final.

Whenever the Bruins win a Winter Classic at Fenway Park, they Win the Stanley Cup.

There’s a lot on the line tomorrow.

***EDIT***

It has been brought to my attention that the previous Winter Classic at Fenway was in January 2010 and not 2011.

I should have remembered that but it’s definitely been one of those weekends and mistakes were made. @rfournier103 regrets the error.

Last edited:

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Wow that’s a kick in the teeth to the veteran Smith, looks like Greer is in with Nosek back.
Kick in the teeth? Really? They have given him way more than ample time to get his shit together . The kick in the teeth was to all the players waiting for their turn while Smith stunk up the joint every night. He's cooked , thank god this is the last year with him on the books.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Pittsburgh seems to be either hot or cold this season; and right now they are cold.

B's can't be giving up breakaways, especially at the rate they have been.

If the lineups stand, I'm surprised Greer goes in over Smith. Granted with so much PP and PK time, neither sees the ice much. But Smith has been more noticeable, with some busy-bee forechecking and some nice passes.

I'm a fan of both players, but I'm now nervous with the Clifton/Forbort pairing clearing the zone. Opposing teams seem to be feeding off this.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad