GDT: GDT: 12/2/23 19:00- Broad Street Biotches @ Pittsburgh Senior Citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well tonight the team didn't even look functional until halfway through and then it completely vomited all over itself on the powerplay multiple times. Jarry bailed them out up to that point.
I agree…he still needs to be making saves at the end of the game unfortunately because we’re still in this game tied 2-2

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
How come we look good one game, bad the other, then good, bad…pathetic team
That's what mediocre teams do.

We're just not used to watching one here because this team made the playoffs so many years in a row. But the past two years that's what they've become.

Reactions: Andy99 and Al Smith

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The PP cost them the game. It’s pretty obvious. Well that and only managing a pitiful number of shots against a so/so Philly team.

We’re just bad and likely missing the playoffs again. This off-season will be interesting if we stay the likely course for the rest of the season.
Their powerplay has been shit for a while now, it's been costing them games and this isn't new, before they would get on a streak and make their Powerplay look somewhat ok, but right now it's just predictable AF and PK's know.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Honestly at this point Sullivan won't get fired, the Sharks getting that pick, Karlsson playing lower than he should and missing the playoffs will maybe finally get that idiot fired.

Also, f***....Flyers please win this.
I think missing the playoffs again might get him fired but I doubt he'll get fired in season unless we suck way worse than we currently are

Reactions: Honour Over Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad