Speculation: Gaudreau seeking $8M annually on new deal with Flames -- Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2016
What does McDavid's PPG rookie season have to do with the rapid downward-spiral between the flames and little Johnny? Trying and failing to trash McDavid isn't going to change what's happening right now.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
What does McDavid's PPG rookie season have to do with the rapid downward-spiral between the flames and little Johnny? Trying and failing to trash McDavid isn't going to change what's happening right now.

Nobody is actually trashing McDavid.. a guy tried to say that Gaudreau can't win hockey games. Hence the McDavid can't win hockey games. Same deal.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Nobody is actually trashing McDavid.. a guy tried to say that Gaudreau can't win hockey games. Hence the McDavid can't win hockey games. Same deal.

Umm they can both win hockey games. Case dismissed :laugh:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
JG can absolutely win hockey games. That is why he deserves a Tarasenko deal. It is also the reason I hope he skips first 2 games of the year against my team. Because he has ability to win games. This thread is only so large because he is a legit elite player

Having him request a trade or something of the sort would be major news in NHL and be a greta thing selfishly. But in the end its because hes a star and a gamebreaker

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
As an Oiler fan, I really hope the Flames lose Gaudreau down the road. I think he's overrated but he's undeniably one of the best wingers in the game.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

That's exactly my point. Blaming the Flames failure to have a competent roster and NHL goaltending on Johnny is like blaming the Oilers failure on McDavid.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Brad wouldn't break my heart if I change my avatar to Johnny. He'll get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad