Gaudreau returning to Boston College with eye towards 2014 Frozen Four

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

Boston College did not make the 2013 Frozen Four, but they were nonetheless well represented at the festivities, with sophomore forward Johnny Gaudreau among the three finalists for the Hobey Baker Award. Gaudreau was the only underclassman to be selected as a finalist for the award, with the other two, winner Drew LeBlanc (CHI) and Eric Hartzell, both seniors. He was also the only member of the trio whose team did not make it to the Frozen Four.

"I'm a sophomore," Gaudreau said shortly after the Hobey Baker ceremony. "I never thought I'd get the chance to be in this kind of room, in this kind of environment, with two other great players like I was just with.… read more

More...

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
He said he would be back for 1 more year at the banquet last night, so it could mean he will not be here in his senior year.

BC has a very good class coming in and JG will have to be a leader on this team in the fall. Hard to believe, he will be a junior already. Arnold, Hayes, and Smith also back.

BC will have depth/skill at the forward positions by adding Fitzgerald, Cangelosi, Calnan, Richardson, McGlynn

3 quality defemsemen with McLeod, Matheson, Doherty

A solid goaltender in Thatcher Demko and Chris Birdsall as backup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad