News Article: GARRIOCH: Ottawa Senators will scan free agent market to look for centre, defenceman

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
GARRIOCH: Ottawa Senators will scan free agent market to look for centre, defenceman | Ottawa Sun

General manager Pierre Dorion, assistant GM Peter MacTavish, coach D.J. Smith, the pro scouting staff and senior VP of player development Pierre McGuire will all be in the office at the Canadian Tire Centre on Wednesday morning working the phones and preparing for when the market officially opens.

JJLHYLY3MJC43GILALHR466TZU

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Man I hope they don't sign anyone today. There are so many free agents. Let the other teams over pay. We don't need Matt Murray and Dadonov all over again. This team needs to be shroud. Stay the course build through the draft.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
By scan - Garrioche is saying the Sens will do what I do when I go to an expensive store, admire everything but end up saying over and over again “Can’t afford that, that’s way to expensive, seriously that much nobody would pay that”

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Do you want me to start locking all new threads with content that is covered in another thread?

You can do as you please.

And I can admit that your photo in the first post gave me a good chuckle, but I guess I didn't expect a mod to create a new thread based off the information in those links.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
You can do as you please.

And I can admit that your photo in the first post gave me a good chuckle, but I guess I didn't expect a mod to create a new thread based off the information in those links.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

There are tons of threads, people start new ones. I don't see it as an issue for news articles. It's news. As long as it is not pure duplication, it's fine. Sometimes the content my completely go off topic in one of the big threads; Trade thread, around NHL thread, Player/Prospects thread, ...so it's fine to make a separate thread for a news story. I know that Bruce's articles are huge distraction for folks that love to veer off the rails over him being the team reporter... ;) ...it's best to keep it out sometimes.

Reactions: Yak

16w

Jun 23, 2003
Not to be rude by couldn't these two links have simply gone in the trade rumours thread? Why start a new one?

i would have been totally confused about why there was free agency talk in the trade rumours thread so this topic is appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad