News Article: Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
The boys should pin this article up in the room and look at it before every game and get angry!

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Yeah. I liked Grabo a lot. Hell of a soldier in that Boston series. I just think Bolland will grind out more wins in the end. But i don't pretend to think he is more talented then Grabo of course. I think Randy just did not like him, and if he ws used properly we would be a step ahead for sure.
As a FA everyone was going to overpay for Clarkson. I never had an issue with it to be honest. Yeah it is not ideal, but i like him. If he brings 20G and 30ass while going hard to the net with character then i am happy. Just don't leave that damn bench again

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
1. Write something controversial about Leafs
2. Profit from clicks by angry leaf fans.

Simple ploy done by every major sports news writer. That's how they make money.

Patience

Sep 8, 2013
They sound like fanboys not hockey writers. I swear the Leafs must have dumped a couple of them in high school.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
1. Hockey bloggers opinion carries as much weight as anyone posting on our boards.

2. OP I dig your name, like a more sophisticated version of myself :yo:

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
Edmonton over Toronto for playoffs?

Toronto has better goaltending, defense and a not to far off offense.

But that's okay let's surprise them again, go Leafs!

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
1. Hockey bloggers opinion carries as much weight as anyone posting on our boards.

2. OP I dig your name, like a more sophisticated version of myself :yo:
True enough! reading these boards sometimes will make a person throw the laptop lol

:)

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Edmonton over Toronto for playoffs?

Toronto has better goaltending, defense and a not to far off offense.

But that's okay let's surprise them again, go Leafs!
Leafs are far better then Edmonton! Oil needs a little more maturity

But down the road if they grow....

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Wow, I've read smarter opinions on the TML facebook page. (Which for those of you who don't know, is the cesspool of TML bandwagon hockey)

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
They sound like fanboys not hockey writers. I swear the Leafs must have dumped a couple of them in high school.

They aren't sportswriters, they are bloggers and have as much validity as an HF Boards poster.

Take Laura Saba for instance, she is a die hard Hab's fan upset over Parros injury. Glance at her other posts. She sounds like a smart aleck kid who just gives smart ass comments and who thinks too highly of herself.

These are trash and the National Post should think twice about letting amateur's write articles like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad