games on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnardini1998

I'm sure you Canadians will have nothing to worry about. But for us poor Americans who will be in the middle of baseball season and getting all psyched up over stupid football; the big question is - Will any of the World Cup be available on US TV? Any chance that Center Ice might have a package deal? Will ESPN just show the final game on ESPN Classic days after it is over? Over the course of the next few months if anyone has any knowledge of anyway to see these games on TV in the US please respond.

HELP! HELP! HELP! :help: :help: :help:

How are these little faces suppose to look like help faces?

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Oh, you think that's bad!?! Imagine you are big hockey fan and live in Croatia!!!
I'm sure you don't even known where that is! :banghead: :cry:

Kronblom

Nov 27, 2002
Stockholm
gnardini1998 said:
I'm sure you Canadians will have nothing to worry about. But for us poor Americans who will be in the middle of baseball season and getting all psyched up over stupid football; the big question is - Will any of the World Cup be available on US TV? Any chance that Center Ice might have a package deal? Will ESPN just show the final game on ESPN Classic days after it is over? Over the course of the next few months if anyone has any knowledge of anyway to see these games on TV in the US please respond.

The official site:
http://wch2004.com/espn_coverage.html

gnardini1998

TORRUS said:
Oh, you think that's bad!?! Imagine you are big hockey fan and live in Croatia!!!
I'm sure you don't even known where that is! :banghead: :cry:
C'MON, some of us Americans have studied geography and read newspapers. Your country had been part of Yugoslavia under Tito.
My complaint was that I supposedly live in such an advanced technological country, yet still get shafted when it comes to seeing international hockey. Plus I live in New Hampshire and until 10 years ago I couldn't even see a Boston Bruins game on TV unless atmospheric conditions were perfect. Boston is only 60 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad