GDT: Game75: Sharks vs. Kings 7:30am/pm (but which one?) NBCSCA

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
PIT beat WSH so they're now just 1 win away from making the playoffs. Our PIT pick is looking less and less favorable each day. They're unlikely to be needing top 10 protection so we're definitely picking this year albeit a little late. Let's just hope they don't win the whole damn thing.

Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
i will say, i like how they've finished this season. they're terrible but they kinda look like they're trying. last year, they were absolutely dogshit in all aspects including Noah Gregor's 3 game scoring streak.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
PIT beat WSH so they're now just 1 win away from making the playoffs. Our PIT pick is looking less and less favorable each day. They're unlikely to be needing top 10 protection so we're definitely picking this year albeit a little late. Let's just hope they don't win the whole damn thing.
Still 2 points back of a wild card spot. Penguins still need to pass 3 teams, detroit, islanders and Washington.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
My favourite thing about the Thomas goal is watching Kunin, who is constantly talked about as a hard-working player, quit skating on the backcheck and glide... If he kept skating he has a chance to disrupt the shot.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:biglaugh:

Holy hell, Kunin. At least look like you know how to put up a fight. That was a below "an attempt was made" level display of sadness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad