GDT: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Oilers probably win the next 2 heading into the break only to lose the next 6 coming out...

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The team is coming off golf and a party at the boss's new pad in Cali.

I expect a too much sun, too much hungover kind of game from them.

4-1 Coyotes.

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
We haven't seen a 3 point night from McDavid in quite some time. He needs to put a couple of these in a row. If we even want any hope for next season or even playoffs this year.

hmminvisiblecola1279

there are kids in it
Jul 9, 2002
no thanks
Visit site
As someone already mentioned they got a nice party at the owner's pad along with the hellacious season thus far...I predict a loss. Can the Oilers score more than one goal, can't go against the odds so McDavid picks up another point 3-1 loss.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The start of a 30-7-1 stretch.

And I'd also like to address a rumour. There's this rumour that the Oilers are near the bottom of the standings and that they probably aren't going to the make the playoffs. While it's true that they are near the bottom of the standings, Jim Morrison and his weird, naked Indian friend visited me in the night and assured me that the Oilers will make the playoffs. Alright.

Reactions: McBeastMode

hmminvisiblecola1279

there are kids in it
Jul 9, 2002
no thanks
Visit site
The start of a 30-7-1 stretch.

And I'd also like to address a rumour. There's this rumour that the Oilers are near the bottom of the standings and probably aren't going to the make the playoffs. While it's true that they are near the bottom of the standings, Jim Morrison and his weird, naked Indian friend visited me in the night and assured me the Oilers will make the playoffs.
Might be a stroke, was the friend making toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad