Post-Game Talk: Game XVII: Guess who’s back? Ned is back! Tell a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Jarry hasn’t really sucked this season, sometimes yes but sometimes he’s solid. He’s just not a goalie you rely on to make the big difference.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
cinemagraph.gif

Play nice in the sandbox

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I already told you

So it's subjective "I watch with my eyes"?

I grade goalies the same way. So we have a difference of opinion.

I'm not sure why you get so worked up over the fact I point out Jarry is a mediocre goalie who hasn't stolen a game or won a game of significance for this team in about 3 years? In fact he wasn't even available for the last playoff series (he played 1 game) and he was about 95% at fault for the Isles playoffs.

But yea, go ahead and hitch your goalie analysis to this mental midget.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
So it's subjective "I watch with my eyes"?

I grade goalies the same way. So we have a difference of opinion.

I'm not sure why you get so worked up over the fact I point out Jarry is a mediocre goalie who hasn't stolen a game or won a game of significance for this team in about 3 years? In fact he wasn't even available for the last playoff series (he played 1 game) and he was about 95% at fault for the Isles playoffs.

But yea, go ahead and hitch your goalie analysis to this mental midget.
I don't get worked up about sports, Never have ! It is fun ! It is a diversion from life

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Jarry is either shutout or lose the game for you. To date, there's been little middle ground.

It was nice to have Neds back. I'm really liking that signing. I think they could see he had another level in his game, certainly better than his last couple of seasons in Detroit. Glad they took the gamble.

Reactions: ncm7772

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Jarry is either shutout or lose the game for you. To date, there's been little middle ground.

It was nice to have Neds back. I'm really liking that signing. I think they could see he had another level in his game, certainly better than his last couple of seasons in Detroit. Glad they took the gamble.

If he stays good all season here I wonder what he would look for in a contract? 3M x 2? if he's good i'd do it. Have a 5M backup.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
You’re right. It’s bizarre. Beast or atrocious.
Bizarre? Or the sign of an inconsistent goalie?

I'm not really surprised because that's been Jarry pretty much his entire career. He's either lights out or he's killing the team with letting in bad goals at the worst possible moment. Very seldom is he simply "decent".

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
If he stays good all season here I wonder what he would look for in a contract? 3M x 2? if he's good i'd do it. Have a 5M backup.
If he does, he will get good money elsewhere. There is such a shortage of competent goalies that teams would foam at the mouth for him if he kept up his play. If he does, we will simply let him go and find the next backup. Or maybe Hellberg or Blomqvist will take over. Hell, maybe even CDS comes back at a cheaper rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad