GDT: Game XV 1900hrs Pens vs Devils: Were still streaking!

Will Letang get point 700 tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Only if he flips his damn hair

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't even care at this point. They have to ride out what they have. Live in the moment and duck and cover.

They still go where the top 6 and top 4, plus Jarry go.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
The type of game last season Pens would lose 9 out of 10 times in an embarrassing fashion but lately they have shown some signs of actually having, gasp, some mental resilience and killer instinct, so let's see.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Eller looks like (and kind of plays like...without the hitting) a normal sized version of Jordan Staal.

Also, I know they've been on a slide, but after our 3-6 start, I cant believe we've managed to get above the Devils in the standings. They just started so en fuego, I assumed some of that momentum had carried even with Hughes out.

Reactions: Invalid cuz QoC

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Eller looks like (and kind of plays like...without the hitting) a normal sized version of Jordan Staal.

Also, I know they've been on a slide, but after our 3-6 start, I cant believe we've managed to get above the Devils in the standings. They just started so en fuego, I assumed some of that momentum had carried even with Hughes out.
Despite the bad start pens underlying numbers are actually really good. #1 in the league in even strength xgf%, #7 in gf/gm, #7 in ga/gm, #1 in shots/gm, #1 in faceoff %. If we get some consistency from Jarry and special teams this team is starting to look pretty good.

Reactions: Extra Texture

Maninthebox87

Dec 5, 2014
PA
On paper the power play looks dangerous and I’m surprised it hasn’t been better. I’m wondering if karlsson defers to other guys on the team being the new guy this year on a team with crosby and malkin. Need more goals like Sids the other nite with the feed from Karlsson. Hornqvist would have hit 40 with Karlsson probably:DD

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Devils always have our number because we refuse to play boring hockey against them to win and they are much faster and more skilled than us…Devils on a losing streak and Pens on a winning streak…yeah, it’s not good lol….Jarry should sit and we should play a goalie more unknown to the Devils, but that won’t happen lol

All I read there is "opponent playing like trash stomps a lackluster Pens group"

Hope I'm wrong lol but this is almost too perfect.

Reactions: Andy99

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Playing at home against a divisional team who swept us last year, tonight without Hughes, Hischier, Wood... Yeah I'd be let down with a loss.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Going to miss most of this game so hopefully that counteracts all the negative vibes this matchup otherwise provides lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad