xvz9q04.jpg

fmqAlCi.jpg

JlLsP8n.jpg

PrEaySU.jpg

RkbTTfK.jpg

JSlick

Oct 17, 2016
Edmonton
If last game didn't kill all our playoff hopes, the next loss definitely will. Just end this suffering already. I'm ready for the next first overall.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

McDaddy

ruh roh
Jan 22, 2017
Edmonton
Im almost hoping for another shutout loss, just so we can see all three of our coaches jettisoned.

Wow, it hurts so good.. :sarcasm:

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
I resolve not to care if they lose this game.

Awesome work on the GTD.

Our PK looks like that scene in Inception where the bodies are floating around and getting placed in position.

Reactions: ToeMcDrag83

duul

Jun 21, 2010
This will be the 3rd game in a row I don't watch. This will also be the 3rd game with McDavid I won't watch. The season is done, and I can't imagine any reason why I'd keep watching with our current coaching staff.

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
That comic is amazing haha. I laughed.

That being said, Oilers probably lose tonight and I am ok with it. This season is done and for me I'd rather write this season off with a top 5 draft pick than finish the season never quite in the race but never out of it and land a mediocre draft pick. Won't be watching anymore games, I've got better and more important shit to do, but will still be checking how they are doing every now and again.

It truly does suck that if(not when) the Oilers become competitive again it won't be because we built a club the right way, it will be because continuous years of inept management caused superstars to fall in our lap.

It's honestly embarrassing to be a fan of this team, but I just can't even muster up any interest for hockey at all if the Oilers aren't doing well, so I just don't watch.

It's gonna be a lonnnnnggg second half.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToeMcDrag83

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Going to be very interesting to see what kind lines they run.

Curious to see if they run RNH on LW. Was something done last game and in the World Cup. RNH 6mil winger that can produce and switch back to center could be exactly what this team needs.

I really hope the team keeps the momentum it had last game up until the Maroon penalty. We really were looking good and giving ourselves a chance, but like a lot of games this year we found a way to take ourselves out of it.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
It's kinda amazing that 50% of the Ducks were on the IR for half a season and we played them exactly zero times during that span.

Anyway, 5-0 Ducks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad