GDT: Game X | "Predators Disguised" | Preds @ Oilers | 29/10/13 | 8:00pm | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopCookie

Jun 25, 2012
Eberle just doesn't look effective anymore. He has to get out of this "funk" if the oilers want any kind of success down the road. And MacT, be get us a centre. Thanks

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
I dont know if it is just me or does Yak whif on more shots than any player you have ever seen except for maybe Horcoff?
I have noticed this all year. For a guy who is supposed to be a shooter he seems to have poor eye hand. I really like the way he is playing this year but frankly he does not seem to be very good at the one thing he is supposed to be really good at.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Well, on to the next one,..didn't think it was as bad as some here making it out to be.

streak had to end some where, and the Preds are a good, good team.

camboy

Oct 16, 2003
Victoria, BC
Eberle and Perron have been absolute garbage tonight. Just poor, poor efforts. If this continues to occur without consequences this team will continue to go nowhere.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Id like to see the hook. Ference shouldn't be causing a PK to end the night like that

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Cool, they get a call while RNH had his jersey grabbed to slow him down but that wasn't called. The refs put their whistles away early and we don't win many of those games the way that our team is made up.

HeavyHitter99

Jun 18, 2013
He sure has. Been fumbling the puck all night and holding on to the puck too long.
In fairness to him, Perron and Purcell have also been awful in this one so he's not the only one. Eberle too.

he hasn't been good but there's been far worse sadly

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
If Eberle is "hurt" then why is he playing on the top line with top pp minutes? Shouldn't he be sheltered? Doesn't make sense.

Hall will get mad if he's not out there with his bro. Did you see his face when he scored that EN the other nice and noticed no bro on the ice to hug? He didn't look happy.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Well, on to the next one,..didn't think it was as bad as some here making it out to be.

streak had to end some where, and the Preds are a good, good team.

Eh, a couple posts and generally good goaltending/defensive play from Nashville.

This is the type of game you'd expect to see when your forwards aren't doing anything. Top line is just going to see 30 minutes of Weber. Fourth line isn't going to win you a game. This is where you start to notice that the middle six isn't doing anything.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
The best part about this game is that it could have been literally any night in the last 6 years.

Team plays the same way, has same difficulties.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I dont know if it is just me or does Yak whif on more shots than any player you have ever seen except for maybe Horcoff?
I have noticed this all year. For a guy who is supposed to be a shooter he seems to have poor eye hand. I really like the way he is playing this year but frankly he does not seem to be very good at the one thing he is supposed to be really good at.

I have noticed that as well, and he also plays as if he has horse blinders on..

When he skates around the offensive zone, it's complete tunnel vision, ...has no idea where his team mates are, and brutal positional awareness.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
RNH and Hall were the only good players tonight.

Yak, Perron, Pouliot, Purcell, Marincin, Ference, Arco, did a whole lot of nothing. Schultz and Draisaitl had one or two chances and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad