• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
3OTQrR.gif

We won. Kids got points. Smitty scored 2. Bunch of Negative Nancy’s in here. Onto the next! Time to go duck huntin’

kellys-heroes-oddball.gif

200w.gif

Genetic

Oct 21, 2009
I really want to try this

Jake - Sid - Hinny/Rakell
Smith - Geno - Rust
Z - Eller - Rakell/Hinny
Nieto - Acciari - not DOC or Carter

Edit : actually I'd much rather have Acciari on the wing so I wonder how DOC would do at C lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Good on the Pens for stomping them after a piss poor first period where some players looked drunk from the night before…

I’d still like to see something against Anaheim and particularly a really good LAK team that makes me go “yeah, the boys have a chance to get into a playoff position in the East,” because right now I still don’t see it

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Back to back 10 against...
Trying to recall the last time I seen that, in my 30 years watching this game.
Happy for Hinostroza. Will be curious to see how the bottom-six look like vs Anaheim.
Does sully stick with the same lineup, or give the future hair club for men president a spot in the starting lineup because it’s close to his hometown

• Haha
Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I really want to try this

Jake - Sid - Hinny/Rakell
Smith - Geno - Rust
Z - Eller - Rakell/Hinny
Nieto - Acciari - not DOC or Carter

Edit : actually I'd much rather have Acciari on the wing so I wonder how DOC would do at C lol
Smith Geno Rust would be like that sexy wet dream line you hope the coach tries…they would dominate

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Not even pixies can find something twist into bitching about Sullivan after that one.

Suppose that is because it isn't possible to sensibly evaluate anything against a team that can lose 10-1 and 10-2 in consecutive games, has 0 wins (1 point) after 11 games of the season, with a -43 differential to boot! I don't even remember having seen something like that before.

But just the same it is at least a little interesting that the 4th line had been at 0 through 9 games, and gets 2 goals in the first game that Carter is scratched.

I think with this selection, we are pretty close to our ideal lines with the current roster. Would personally like to see Rakell and Rust switched on general principle, but of course with the production in this one that will be impossible for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad